• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

W.T.B A flow meter!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a brand new never used Boris Mazor (Gen 4 latest design) flow meter in the original foam packaging. I'll sell it for $175 shipped in the USA.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you pics.

Thanks,
Brian

I have the older large flow meter that run on a propane tank. If interested I would take $60.00 plus shipping. Let me know & I can take picture(s). Thanks Brad

It sounds like Dave Roach is out for a while thanks for the info . Brad thanks for the offer let me think about it I use to race in Denver in the late 80s got out of it for 25 years now in Michigan back at it just trying to get up to speed on everything. Merry Christmas to all Jeff

Hi Jeff, We missed each other in Colorado racing by a few years. I started racing in 1999, up until recently, when due to our family's health can not figure out how to continue racing in the future. Have a good holiday!

Update on the K&D InnoVations Digital Flow Meter. I have had problems getting chargers and the batteries we use. Plus now with the beginning of the year is Chinese New Year and some of our parts are only available from China.. So I thought we would take a break from making them and I spend the summer enjoying some of the hobbies I like and go to some boat races instead of being indoors all summer.

We are not stopping making the flow meters just taking a break. We have made over 70 that we have sold. I appreciate the great feedback!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Back