• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

VS1 w/OS still available buyer backed out $350

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Newland

Aquacraft VS1 w/OS .21 XM outboard. Motors got about a gallon on it. 2x hitec 5055MG servos, OS remote needle, 2x 1400 nimh receiver packs, custom painted cowl (cracked by engine from fish collision couple weeks ago) and brand new un-painted cowl. Couple props but you'll only need the 40x53x3 thats been the best prop so far, I have the stock muffler and Associated NTC3 pipe that works pretty good.

$450 shipped USA

JAE .12 Rigger SOLD

Comes with a modded Super Tigre .18 with new bearings and P/S. Hitec 5245MG Rudder servo, LIFE 200 mah pack (good for about 15 runs) Has all Solinger/JAE hardware, comes with a cowl I made.

I have a ton of pics or can take any if your interested

tunnelsmall.jpg

P1010156.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony: intersting use of the associated pipe on the OS Xm, what header did you use for this? also where did you locate the pressure nipple? sorry for the questions in your for sale ad. I hope you sell both boats they look awesome. Rick

I did this as well about 2 years ago, works great its a very quiet pipe, there is actualy a hole you can slip the fuel tubing into, I set mine in there cut at it at angle with some grey silicone and it worked perfect. You would use any aftermarket header, 707 specialites or what not.

Tony, could you get a price for shipping the JAE 12 to Perth, Western Australia, 6164 please mate

Johno

Got it Robert, it'll ship out tomorrow if I can find a box that fits it...... if not it'll go on monday

Rigger is sold.... still have the tunnel.... make me an offer

$350 shipped for the Tunnel?

wow the engine is $330ish by itself + 2x digital MG micro sevos and OS 3rd channel and hull..... forgot to mention I have another new flexshaft that will go with it and custom oiler system.

buy the engine and get everything else for free basically

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back