• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vision Tunnel with 7.5 Rossi ARTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seeray99

Vision tunnel with 7.5 Rossi, lawless lower , hi tech servos ,silver bullet pipe, has prop, you will need a carburetor, $550.00 shipped lower 48

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang always to little to late if it does not go through with David i pay full price

I did not say I would not pay full price. I asked would you do $525. I will take it at full price.

I did not say I would not pay full price. Bill let me know if I can buy it. I did say I will take it. I did not say if you said no I would not. All you had to say was full price or next person gets it. let me know.

EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD HEEP THEIR OPINIONS TO THEIR SELF!

I get so tiered of reading other peoples 2 cents in others business on here.

james , why didn't you just offer full price in the first place?? anytime you offer a reduced price you gamble someone will offer a higher price . How was i to know you would take it at full price ?? no one puts a price on and says full price or next in line , no body does that , i'm sorry i saw both your prices at the same time so naturally (as anyone would selling something) i took the higher one , you would too. Bill

Bill

You can do what you think is right. It is your boat. It never hurts to ask for a discount.

I would have if it was mine being sold "said pay full price or the next in line gets it."

It is you what it is. I was just trying to get into another class to help make classes at races I go to because I keep seeing tunnel not having many boats.

Let me know I can PayPal the money tonight.

No one lists a boat and says "full price or next in line gets it " show me one add on IW that says that ! Besides I just listed this boat , how could you even ask for a discount ? You just wanted your cake and eat it too !! Lol lol , don't we all ?? Lol anyway at this point I think it goes to Dave first , if he turns it down your next , Bill

Bill

I hint you misunderstood me.

I was just asking for a discount. I never put in there it was contingent on me buying it. Just read my post put yourself in my shoes and if you tell me you do not think the reply should have been. Jim if you take it at full price it is yours since you said "I'll take it first" of it goes to Dave then so be it.

I believe in treating poeple the way I would want to be treated and the way I describe is how I would have handled it.

I may have sounded a little tense in my second post but I get very agrivated when someone chimes in with no skin in the game at all.

As I said earlier I was looking to buy it to add more boats to that class in this are because tunnels do not seem to have a competitive number of boats even if the class makes down here.

James,

If your looking for a 7.5 Tunnel I have this one I'll sell. K&B power head included not mounted in good shape. Just saw your need and ran up and took a pic. Also has a Irwin pipe. Hope I can find the header. I'll $325 plus shipping I'm in PA.

Ron

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back