Vision Decals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

Does anyone have a spare set of Vision decals for the Vision 20 tunnel hull?

Last edited by a moderator:
Down here all we use is Technology Fuel decals so somebody from here in Florida should be able to set ya right up!

:rolleyes:

Down here all we use is Technology Fuel decals so somebody from here in Florida should be able to set ya right up!

:rolleyes:
see john, the tbm paint job :p :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I know, but I am not part of the TBM clan or the lowcountry syndicate either. Can't be confused with either of them!
It didn't stop Trunk Monkey- what are you worried about
tongue.gif

Besides ,unlike Robin, your not ready for a FROG sticker quite yet
blink.gif

Well maybe...............

Andy

drew, john's retired. i'm still working for a few more years, he's more "frog qualified" than i am :eek: :lol: :lol: . sorry john, i couldn't help myself.....

drew, john's retired. i'm still working for a few more years, he's more "frog qualified" than i am :eek: :lol: :lol: . sorry john, i couldn't help myself.....

That's OK, I'll remember when you get here for the WTC race. Watch your vehicle!

i have a set i would sell you for $10.00 or just to a sign shop and pay them to make you a set let me know gary

JOHN checking to see if stickers came forgot monday was pres day you should see soon if not there thanks gary

Latest posts

Back