• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vision 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obrien

Supporting Member
Jeff Connelly build this boat for me to run in P-tunnel but I have decided not to build the boat now. This is the cut down version of the standard 40 hull that Jeff said would be great for Stock 40. The boat is all white and does not have a radio box.

$325 obo + shipping

send me your email for a pic if interested. The picture I have is too big to upload here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,

Can you send me a pic as well? I am thinking the length was cut down to just under the P legal hull length of 34"? If so, what is the actual length? Can you send me an email as well to [email protected]? Thanks.

Thanks for posting pics Jeff. Looks like it was shortened via the rear of the sponsons instead of the forks, to get under 34". I'll pass. Good luck with your sale.

Yeah that is how Jeff did his as well.
Yes. I saw his at the WTC a few weeks ago. I like the traditional transom inset so I can get the hinge pin even with the rear of the sponsons. This has always worked well for me. I'm sure someone will pick it up.

Very odd this is still available!? Would love to have it, but have some other projects to play with!

Would be a great boat for sure.

Hi Jeff,

How much would shipping be to Australia. Very Interested

Regards Daniel Yarrow

Back