Virus Buster

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Taylor

Not to worry guys. I'm loading up a virus buster program I wrote. Works good too. Actually goes back to the source of the Virus and slowly eats away at the hard drives rendering them permanently useless. Then it causes the Video adapter to send an ever increasing harmonic resonance signal to the monitor till it actually explodes. This should teach them a lesson.

NOW THATS FUNNY :lol:

Not to worry guys. I'm loading up a virus buster program I wrote. Works good too. Actually goes back to the source of the Virus and slowly eats away at the hard drives rendering them permanently useless. Then it causes the Video adapter to send an ever increasing harmonic resonance signal to the monitor till it actually explodes. This should teach them a lesson.

I assume that this is an April Fool Joke. I wish such a thing existed...... :)

Tom had to get a last one in on us before the final deal is made on this site. I don't know if you heard but he sold IW to RC Universe for $1.5 million dollars.

Ron.... that was a secret! actually sold to the same parent company as rcu, not rcu directly.

Back