Vintage Monos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davetheacguy

I have 3 vintage mono hulls, 2 slightler hulls, both are rigged with hard ware and one has the full covered cowl. the other is a lovelace hull it to has hardware. it has some minor damage ( prop marks ) some one take them off my hands ? All 3 are 60/90 hulls. Make an offer worth the trouble of shipping and there Yours, plus shipping also

I have 3 vintage mono hulls, 2 slightler hulls, both are rigged with hard ware and one has the full covered cowl. the other is a lovelace hull it to has hardware. it has some minor damage ( prop marks ) some one take them off my hands ? All 3 are 60/90 hulls. Make an offer worth the trouble of shipping and there Yours, plus shipping also
I want to get rid of thses hulls. Pay postage and shipping cost ( a box and packing material ) There just to nice to trash

I live in kissimmee FL.34744. Let me know how much to ship. I will give them a good home. If you are coming to the Winter Nationals I belong to the club. Jut bring them with.

David

David you going to keep these in the truck so wife doesnt see them lol See you in Orlando Robert

David you going to keep these in the truck so wife doesnt see them lol See you in Orlando Robert
"NO" I have here broke in after 17 years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you believe that one you want to by a 150MPH boat.

David

I live in kissimmee FL.34744. Let me know how much to ship. I will give them a good home. If you are coming to the Winter Nationals I belong to the club. Jut bring them with.

David
Yes I'll be at the Winter Nats, not racing Just hanging out, trying to find old friends and looking for new ones ? How will I be able to find Ya ? DAVE

David
Yes I'll be at the Winter Nats, not racing Just hanging out, trying to find old friends and looking for new ones ? How will I be able to find Ya ? DAVE
Dave & Dave;

Could I talk you out of the Lovelace hull, I am curious as to what it is. If so, Dave Berry we'll work out how to get it up to Georgia

Let me know folks

Rick

David
Just ask any one wearing a yellow shirt. All the club members will be wearing one so you can tell who we are.Just tell them you are looking for the guy that runs nitro Dave Wilfong. I am the only one.

Need to build a gas boat so they stop bugging me about it.

David

David
Just ask any one wearing a yellow shirt. All the club members will be wearing one so you can tell who we are.Just tell them you are looking for the guy that runs nitro Dave Wilfong. I am the only one.

Need to build a gas boat so they stop bugging me about it.

David
Dave ,

you are the only nitro boater,? still not enough reason to build a gas boat.

Do like it did. Be the only Nitro Boater, Build a gas boat and beat them up with a gas boat in a Nitro guys hands!!!!! You will have even less friends. :lol: :lol: :lol: :angry: ;)

Do like it did. Be the only Nitro Boater, Build a gas boat and beat them up with a gas boat in a Nitro guys hands!!!!! You will have even less friends. :lol: :lol: :lol: :angry: ;)
Thats provably whats going to happen. <_< Just got a new RZ-254 EVO rear ex and putting it in the Cal craft 44". ;)

Back