Villian S1 Building PaRtY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

As you know this winter we will again be having a building party for the Villain S1. It is full but we are going to try and see if we can hook up a chat page so that you guys can join in too.

Here is a test page. Remember that this is a test page and we might use sompthing differnt durring the party.

Here is the link.. Tell me what you think

http://www.grimracer.com/chatcam/index.asp

Grim

hummm :-

The good: it works.... it was simple enough for me to customize in reguards to the cam pic. the meta referesh has an added bonus of refereshing the cam picture.

the bad: the constant referesh is annoying, only holds the last 10 posts, no chat log.

This is a tough one for me to do.

what do you think grim?

I did a bunch of work on it today. it now holds 20 lines of messages. I also worked on some graphics for it. I think it is ok.

hey mike you want to plan a big test chat? feel free to post it to the main page!

HEY! I setup an active users counter! it will count the number of people active on the website with a 10 minute timeout ;D

I added a link back to the main www.grimracer.com from the log off page

COOL

Lets test chat at 9.00 pm central time tonight. All are welcome and please use you log on name there as you would here. That way i can tell who is there.

Grim

Mike,

Would love to join the Villian Chat, but I'll be working my shift at the ice rink this evening. About the time you guys are chatting, I'll be driving the Zamboni and cleaning the ice after a youth hockey game.

Jerry D.

Grim,

i'll try to make it, though 10 [im in ET] is kinda late for me, i've gotta be up @ 6:00 to go ref a soccer tournament.

joe

Back