Villain S1 Building Semanar 2003

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea..

Let do it.. Mr.Tunnel has spoken and therefor the law will punish anybody that does not work on his or her Villains. Not really but if you do not work on your boats then you will get your butts handed to you at the pond my the other fast guys that are there.

As far as that goes anybody that owns a Villain and has the chance to take a picture of you and your boat. Send it to me and we will post it on the website that weekend.

BTY that weekend will celebrate one year of Villain S1 happiness. Happy birthday Villain S1 ;D

Grim

sheesh,

all this talk and the statement by Mr. Tunnel makes me feel like i gotta get a Villian... :p :-

Grim,

i'll be on the webcam/chat march 1&2 seeing if i can learn something 'bout building boats without gluing my fingers together or staining the wood w/ blood after one of those numerous small "incidents" with an exacto knife....then again maybe i wont leard anything!! ;D

Joe

Lax

You kill me.. Ouch..son of a b%$# that hurts.. ;D

I hope to have the cam up and rocking by the build party. We will have the chat room open so you can stop by.

Can we teach you a few things? A few new words, :eek: and a few new smells, :-[ ... that is after we get done eating at Ponchos sat night. ;)

Should be Fun

Grim

k,

looking forward to it....luckily the webcam doesnt transmit smells very well, but i'll understand if the screen begins to fog up. i dunno about new words, my dad can be pretty creative when he gets off the night shift at 7:00 am and comes home finding that my boat graciously shared it's new coat of paint with the front porch... :- :-X ;D ;D

Joe

UPdate

The building party is still on and the GrimCAM chat is up and operating.

We will begin buliding Sat. March 1 at about 8:am. You can join us in the Model Shop and chat with us as we build.

Here is the build scedule

Begin 8am sat the 1st of march

Brats on the grill about noon

Panchos for dinner about 5:30

Work untill 12:00am or so

Bfest at Heckels at 8:00am

Back in the shop buliding at around 9:00am

Work untill 5pm with lunch in there somehow.

Like last year this is going to be a blast.

Grim

Well gang we are set to go and the party is on. If you get a chance stop by via chat cam and say HI.

We will begin around 8 am sat morning and work all weekend long.

See you there.

Grimracer

i'm trying to figure out how to do live audio as well..... but no luck yet ???

That would be great. The sounds that will be coming from that room...O Boy.. :D The smells also.. :eek:

Can you set up a smell cam..lol ;D

Mike

PU!!!!!!!!!!

f1a.gif

I have got ta say here if ya missed it, ya missed out on a fun time!!!! Saturday nite, Things like the roving sponson cam, and the vapor trail cam (scary huh?) :eek: With some great banter back and forth between builders and chat members.

Grim showed them all how its done, and with a few guests like SJ and Big B. questions were flying and I am sure a lot was learned by all!!!!! Great party Mike!!!!! ;)

Four excellent boats were the results, We even got ta flirt with some girls, He,He :-X

Gene ;D

Anybody that didn't show up at the building session doesn't know what they missed! We watched them thrashing at a feverish pitch while us chatters seemed to have a party of our own.

Guys we had a HOOT !!!!! Get down let it fly good time !!!! If you didn't check in on the fun SHAME ON U !!

The most fun you could have with your clothes on !!!

A good time was had by all !!! Grim EXCELLENT EXECUTION !!!!!

Hey Ron tell my little buddy "Pee Wee" that we were rock'in until we got " BUSTED BY MOM "

:- :p :-

Latest posts

Back