Villain S1 Building Semanar 2003

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Hey guys..

To let you all know we are once again this winter having our Villain S1 Building Semanar. Last years "Building party" was a huge hit and although this years is already full would anybody be intersted in this for 2004?

We pick a weekend and build boats. We have experts on hand to help incase you have never build a wood kit before. For details email [email protected]

Last year we had a guest speaker call the shop and we gave him some beans. Remember Jerry..

Never the less i think that this years "building party" will be webcamed and should be avalible to those that want to stop in a see what is happening.

Rock-on

Grimracer ;D

Grim

Mike,

What's the date of the 2003 Villain Build-in? I'll give you guys a call again and check on progress. We got like 2700 weekend minutes and I never come close to using them - too busy running model boats to spend weekends talking on a cell phone!! But, winter weekends are different.

Jerry D.

Guys

We dont have a weekend set yet but we are thinking late Feb.

The buidling party will be in the Model Shop and the webcam may be through Spotlife (not sure). If Mister T the web god can figure out how to do it then we will cam through him.

grimracer ;D

hey grim,

what i was wondering is what state is it in....i'm trying to find out if i could get there from VA easily.

The seminar will be in the CheeseHead state of Wisconsin. It's not hard to get there from VA, just that it might take a long time ;D ;D

Here's a thought - maybe not a great thought, but a thought.

On the weekend the Cheeseheads gather to build Villains, all other Villain owners will do something to their Villain. Like, I could take mine off the shelf and blow off the sanding dust from other winter projects. Actually, we have a Fun Run the 16th of February so I might even need to repair my Villain!!

Jerry Dunlap

Thats right gang, Wisconsin, the land of:

Cheeseheads

Four legged fender benders

rust

and beer farts.

So tell me again why do i live in wisconsin?

O yea the beer and boat racing, because it sure aint the women (with one exception (I love you dear) Please put down the rolling pin and frying pan. ;D "Ouch" :-X

I think jerrys right we could anounce this weekend (whenever it is) as national dust the Villain day! Or Blow off the villain day, or heck just blow off day. This sounds good but we need to make it a work day.. ;D

Aha---Wisconson-- where slippery hwys try to take your life each and every day. Just think its natures way of controling the population.

Aha---Wisconsin-- Where the women have better looking mustaches then most men.."ouch" :-X

Aha--Wisconsin-- Where beening locked in the model shop with 3 guys that have just ate pork sandwichs and a gallon of beans .. :eek:

Grimstinker ;D

Tom,

You started it now. ;D ;D

Do you know the difference between a $#%$head & a cheesehead is ??

Mister T

Might be?? That is an understatement.. LOL

Just a minuet honey, I cant get you a beer right now, your sister is about to have her third child from her second cousin.

Little stevie, get off your sister!!

Grim....

****, I knew that Billy-Jo-Jim-Bob was movin outta his Neck O' the Woods, Didnt think he made it that far north!!!! :eek:

Think it has sumpin ta do with being couped up for those long Winter months, waiting ta thaw out :p

Slide 8)

Party update

Looks like the month of Feb is full except for one weekend and that is the 15 and 16th. It is posible that the 22 and 23 could work but im not sure yet. Sorry SJH but Im not sure i can do it any other weekend.

I will contact the partys involved and see what happens with this weekend.

Keep you guys up dated so that you can drop by via webcam

Grim

Well Gang here it is

We have now nailed down a date for the Building Semanar/Party

It will be March 1and 2 2003.

We only have room for Four buiders and all places have been taken.

The builders this year get a Villain S1 kit, #137 Fuel Cell kit and grimracer.com T-shirt with there payed entry.

I will update this post as we get closer to the build so that if the cam is still going strong that you all can join in the fun.

If you would like to particapaet in next years build feel free to post to this page saying so and i will lock you in.

This is somewhat unsual for a company to to teach there customers to build the boat that they have just sold them but who said we were like everbody else. I say let get the party started and get building boats.

Grim

i think we can get that cam going again Mike

use your username and password

ftp to 209.160.70.140

make sure you ftp to the folder grimracer

i think it will work!

Grim,

I'll make it a point to work on the Villain kit that weekend. Maybe I can e-mail you guys some photos of JD working on the Villain. By the power invested in me as "Mr. Tunnel," I declare the weekend of March 1 & 2, 2003 to be national(internation if there's any outside the U.S.) "WORK ON YOUR VILLAIN" weekend :D . Everyone who owns a Villain, even if it's built, needs to do some to the boat. If nothing else, wiping off the dust will suffice.

Jerry D.

Latest posts

Back