Villain Quick Pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

ggillman

Hey Guy's,

Here is a couple pics I took right before I shot the clear,

Things are crazy at work and its gonna be a while till I get a chance to run the hull again, or take some more pics.

Sent them to Tom, should be up later tonite,

Later Gator,

Gene ;D

Hey Thanks Tom!!!!!

Got ta thank Grim also, he whipped up a extended mount for me that came out perfect, its looks long, but its still set up at 5 1/4 " transom to drive dog, due to the recessed transom design of the Villain.

Next set of runs will be with my Top Prop and 70 percent Witches Brew, that is when I get enough time to turn around and scratch :p

Gene ;D

Hey Gene, definately lookin fine!

so how did it run so far? does it have the potential to break any records do yo think ;)

Catcha

Kris

Gene!

That extension on your pipe stinger looks interesting. I might want to try that on my pipe. Tell me about it. What kind kind of performance does it give you?

Later!

Ed Radz

Gener

Looks fun.. Now we should see what we can do about getting a Power Surge Header Adaptor on the motor..I'm shameless..

I want 65mph... You need to talk to Tunnel Bill as I think that he is the man with the power to do this..maybe it could be a Internationl Waters Message Board Dudes all out effort..

What do you say guys.. What is it going to take to get Gener to 65mph?

Grimracer

that thing looks awesome!!!! do you think you would gain anything if there was a way to get that pipe out of the wind without changing the CG. i wonder about this with mine also, but if i lay the pipe down.......the CG changes almost 1/2 inch.

WOW :eek:

Sit down for a sandwich and saw all the replys,

Thanks Guy's :)

Kris,

Yes I think so, its runnin just under Shawn Warrens NAMBA record, still got a few tweeks ta go yet.

Ed,

Ah yes the brass pipe stinger mod, restricting the dia. of the stinger helps to build heat in the engine and adds backpressure for better fuel flow, results are better torque

and pulls harder off the bouy's with better rpm.

Grim,

Holy Smoke 65 :eek: Well that means a Rossi powerhead, the

old K@B aint gonna do it. Yer right Tunnelbill has the Monster Motors, Hey my hulls already a Power Surge Products Showcase ;D Will need a new header if I go Rossi though ;)

GR,

Man I am glad ya brought that up, yeah your right layin the pipe down might be worth a couple tenths in MPH, but I already got the engine out there a ways, I angle it up to try to keep the weight as far forward as possible,

My CG was at 28% and loose, at 30% its just right, dont know......

Gene ;D

Hey Gene,

You will need a motor to go 65++. I have a motor that will Rock that boat. How late in to fall can you run? I will go over the motor and send it to you and it will make you pee your pants. ;D Later TB

i like this thread.....

we got the boat

we got the engine

who's got the props?

now we just have to get gene to valdosta georgia or flint michigan ;D

Tom

Bill, hey buddy if its the engine I am thinkin of, I had better get some Pampers!!!! :eek:

I generally call it quits around the first half of November, depends if we get a hard freeze or not. I will get with ya when my schedule at work calms down a bit, its nutz right now. ;)

Thanks Dude!!!!

Tom, When I get a little vacation time built up at work, its

a possibility, that is if the wife dont find my "Secret Account"

for such activities 8)

I have a Andy Brown modded prop in the works right now,

Just gotta find the time to work out all the details.

Gene ;D

Latest posts

Back