Video of engine break in

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask Question How much percent of nitro will start use for run break in 5 time tank 10oz ?
Allan I use the same fuel for break in as I do for running...60% PowerMaster.
GQ
Ok thanks for info
default_wink.png

Glenn , what oil % do you reccomend for these smal .21 engines ? Combo of Klotz , syn , and a small % castor used now in my larger engines at 18 %.

JacklOver here in the UK we race multi boat, some racers had great results with the OS last season - good motor out of the box, carb is excellent.

Tony

The heat gun trick works well, followed Otto's procedures for the first five tanks, and now at less than half a gallon, she bumps over nice without preheat.

Keep 21Outboard is the best I have ever owned, and not spending endless hours chasing degree wheels and dial indicators let's the time be spent on lake things.

Two thumbs up Q.

RP

The heat gun trick works well, followed Otto's procedures for the first five tanks, and now at less than half a gallon, she bumps over nice without preheat.

Keep 21Outboard is the best I have ever owned, and not spending endless hours chasing degree wheels and dial indicators let's the time be spent on lake things.

Two thumbs up Q.

RP
Thanks RP! Glad you like the Keep!

GQ

Latest posts

Back