• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cathey

Supporting Member
All are from Andy Brown or Mark Sholund. Most are new and have not been used for years, hence the tarnish. All are LH. All are $25 plus shipping USPS Flat Rate small box. There is one raw prop and it's marked and is $10. I won't be around a computer for a few days so I won't respond until about a week from now. $350 would take them all.

10, 11, 15, 20, 21, 22, 24 are sold.

Attachments

• props 1.JPG
    props 1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 136
  • props 2..JPG
    props 2..JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 131
Last edited:
All are from Andy Brown or Mark Sholund. Most are new and have not been used for years, hence the tarnish. All are LH. All are $25 plus shipping USPS Flat Rate small box. There is one raw prop and it's marked and is $10. I won't be around a computer for a few days so I won't respond until about a week from now. $350 would take them all.
Hey Mike do you still have the 455 three blade props. Are they stock with no mods. Pitched up is ok. Thanks

Thanks Mike. I learned that one while playing fireman in the Air Force. C5 with hot breaks made from beryllium, approach from upwind. Lots of hazardous material training for Air Force fireman. Lots of hazardous materials ;-)

Latest posts

Back