Valdosta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say that it was an outstanding event, with a great venue, fine weather and water on Saturday and Sunday, and of course the barbeque was to die for. I told Jason I'd drive the 12+ hours just to eat his food, and I meant it!

When the spray settled there were at least 20 new records on the books, many of them set more than once by several different racers. The fastest FE boat in the IMPBA is now an 18-cell hydro, the fastest mono is a 32-cell Seaducer, the fastest......you get the idea. I'm waiting for Glenn to post the official results, I may not have the most updated list since we were setting records right up until dark on Sunday. The record books are now populated by a host of different names, and that's good. Congratulations to everyone who attended, it was so much fun to be there!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to sincerely thank everyone who attended the trials. I would also like to thank all of our sponsors for backing the event. This is the first time trial in which we had any substantial funding, and it makes all of the difference in the world. I've always wanted to improve the site, but have never had the funds to do it. I would like to install permanent power pedestals at some point, and possibly build a BBQ pit, among many other things to improve the quality of the site.

Glenn and I have always tried to make everyone feel at home. Atmosphere is a big part of any trials, and we strive to make it as relaxed and fun as possible. After all, when the sun goes down on Sunday, you've got nothing but the memories.

I hope everyone had a great time, and I can assure you that things will only get better from here. We appreciate the patronage.

Regards, JOB

Guys, I just finished going through the record applications last night and will post the official results this evening. We had 23 FE records and 2 gas records! Like Jay said, this was a FANTASTIC event and I can't wait for Speed Week IV and FE III. :)

Glenn

It was even better in person. The boat was beautiful, perfect trim and it looked like it was strainin' to have the driver drop the reigns and let her have her head!

Sure was like I said it sounded like a 21 winding out. ANy of you guys going to make our records trial or race coming up?

April Fools Records Trial

i'd like to run the T-Mono again and i have a twentyfour cell

S-Mono Seaducer i didn't get a chance to run at FE-II as well.

i'll be watching the weather and will come up to Huntsville if it looks good for the weekend...

is 110v available lakeside or will i need my gen-set?

Ron

Guys, here are the results from Valdosta this past weekend. I have to say that this was by far the most impressive record trial I have ever been associated with. You FE guys put on a good showing! Add that to the great weather and Jason’s cooking and it was nothing short of awesome! Thanks guys!

NEW RECORDS FROM FE II.

HYDRO

N-2 66.059mph Chris Harris

O-2 80.789mph Chris Harris

P 83.240mph Jay Turner

Q 85.681mph Jim Vaughn

T 71.451mph Jim Vaughn

MONO

L 34.872mph Wilmer Oxidean

N-1 26.402mph Reed Eagle

N-2 45.574mph Brian Buaas

O-2 46.401mph Ray Fuller