• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

vacuboat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collins1172

this vacuboat is awesome. its in awesome shape. it hooks up tow quickly and wont let go. there is no damage and boat looks great. i run a 1500 6 cell pack and the boat runs about 1.5 hours continuous. it reaaly does the job good. the first time i used it to recover a 50 inch apache with a gas 260 it brought it in quickly and easily. it was so amazing to see. i laughed the whole time. also, just a quick story. my buddy and i were running our gas boats and mine died. so i sent the tug. i had the apache in tow and suddenly my buddies 46 gas boat died and was being blown into a bad spot. so i sent the tug which already had a tow. i was able to tow both boats at the same time. both of us were so amazed at the torque this tug has. it has the 4 bladed prop. i also have 2 new props.

heres what you get: 1 tug with motor. 1 rudder servo. i may include electronics at additional cost to be worked out btween the buyer and myself.

cost:75.00 negotiable

more pics upon request.

I am getting rid of this boat because i have a fiberglass 47 motor life boat now. you can see pics of the boats in my gallery.

Thanks for looking Brad

check out the site.

http://www.vac-u-boat.com/Welcome.html

060208035100.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
how are you towing the boats back? how are you attaching to the boat in need of recovery.

on the aft deck i have a cleat. i tie off a floating line(fly line) and i have 2 bobbers attached at the end. i space them apart about 8 inches. total length is 6 feet. i circle the boat closely. as the line passes under the boat it catches the rudder or prop. i make one more lap around the boat to be sure ive got it. then head in. it awesome. its easier than it sounds. thanks Brad

on the aft deck i have a cleat. i tie off a floating line(fly line) and i have 2 bobbers attached at the end. i space them apart about 8 inches. total length is 6 feet. i circle the boat closely. as the line passes under the boat it catches the rudder or prop. i make one more lap around the boat to be sure ive got it. then head in. it awesome. its easier than it sounds. thanks Brad

check out vacuboats web site. i think they have video of it. like i said its awesome and if youre like me the first time you see it youll be giddy. Thanks for looking

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back