• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

used outboard pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

i have 4 outboard tuned pipes for sale all are 40 size. $35.00 each or OBO plus 5.00 shipping. 2 of them are irwin quiet , 2 are silverbullet. (all are sold)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take silver bullet pipe with muffler please.

I am intrested in other silver bullet pipe but I am concerned about the patch on it? what is that smeared all over it?

Please reply with payment methods? Paypal works best for me?

Paul

thanks for the tip i just called someone and he agrees they are irwin quiet pipes. sorry about that there still great pipes

Will still take a quiet pipe, or both if Kris doesn't want one.

Need to keep the noise down at the local pond.

Brad

i still have all the pipes for sale had a bunch of people say they would take one or two but no money yet any takers i need to sell these

dan I said I would take the silver bullet pipe with muffler. I also sent you an IM stating I would give you 25 for second silver bullet pipe. Am I wrong or would'nt shipping be cheaper if two are sent together? You have not agreed with price. You put OBO on sale. so will you take 60 us dollars for both silver bullet pipes and ship them together for 5 dollars ?

Paul

yes ill take 35.00 for the one, and 25.00 for the other. i need to know where you live before i agree to ship for 5.00

o/k shipped to st louis area. heres the deal 35.00 for one and 25.00 for the other and add 7.50 for shipping and paypal fees. for a total of $67.50 if this is fine then we have a deal send payment to [email protected]

Dan, I am not getting annoyed here, BUT what happened to the picture? I wanted to buy one of the muffled pipes, but when I went back to look at it properly, it was gone?

im sorry . i said they were cooper pipes but they were irwin quiet pipes and after i redid my listing i fiqured all were done looking at it that were interested. i even anounced i had no payment from anyone. again im real sorry. i didnt think you were still interested after i clairified my mistake dan

Latest posts

Back