USA Go Engines Dist. Up for Grabs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
Customers and Racers, I have decided some things in my life need to change and slow down. So I will no longer be selling any Go Engine products. Nothing against them, I like to run them. If any of you would like to take over the USA distributorship please contact me. It does not take to much to get started.

Thank you,

Mark

I asked Mark the same thing a couple of weeks ago in a text and his reply was watch IW... Hmmm time to send him another!!!!

I went to GO engine website they are not showing the marine 21PRO anymore just there 25 and 28. I hope this is not the end of there 21 line....

Guys my name is Kevin Sheren and I have been working on the Go Engine distributorship for well over a month now. It is very SLOW going. Time and language differences make it tough. All I can say is that progress is being made.

We are getting there

Kevin Sheren

Go-Engines USA

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great Kevin and as soon as the light goes green I need parts like a header and one of those new pipes Mark was selling.

Guys my name is Kevin Sheren and I have been working on the Go Engine distributorship for well over a month now. It is very SLOW going. Time and language differences make it tough. All I can say is that progress is being made.

We are getting there

Kevin Sheren

Go-Engines USA
Kevin,

I sent you a PM.

Regards,

James

We are getting there

Kevin Sheren

Go-Engines USA
Kevin,

I sent you a PM.

Regards,

James
you have a pm

Kevin

Latest posts

Back