US1 Boat/Motor Combos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyKilbarger

Ok, inquiring minds want to know. What boat/motor combo's won it all? I can guess a few. Maybe Stu ran a crapshooter?

Anyone know

B (20) mono David Preusse

B tunnel Ernie LaFleur HTB CMB??

D (40) hydro David Preusse Hawk???

D tunnel Brian Schymik

F hydro Doc Turner Roadrunner???

Sport 40 Steve Peterson

1/8 Scale Steve Peterson

B hydro Bryon Nesvacil

D mono Phil Thomas

E Hydro Stu Barr Crapshooter

E mono Joe Warren Seaducer???

E tunnel Brian Schymik

F mono Mark Voorhies

I can help with one...

B Hydro Power Surge Racing Products, LLC. Ninja Sprint/NovaRossi/Byron Fuel/OPS pipe/ABC Prop

Grim

Also not a US-1 class but...

B Sport Tunnel Big Bryon/Power Surge Racing Products, LLC. Villain S1/K+BSS/Byron Fuel/Octura-BrownX442 Prop

B Sport Hydro Grimracer/Custom Hull/CMB 14mm Red head/CMBTT pipe/Byron Fuel/Prather-Props4-U 220 Prop

Ernie had a Nova Rossi in B tunnel and in D tunnel Brian had an HTB with I think an upside down purple head CMB.

~Mitch Atwell Jr.

E MONO 2005 US-1. Hull 42-SEADUCER, Engine - Frank Orlic Picco 67, Prop X462, Fuel Odonnell Racing Fuel. This same Boat & Engine has won 2004&2005 US-1 in E mono class. B)

The B Mod Tunnel was won by Ernie Lafluer with a HTB 290 powered by a Nova Rossi, D tunnel was won by Brian Schymik with a HTB 360 and a CMB Evo and he also took the E Class with a HTB 360 don't know the motor on that one.

Mark Hopper

Last edited by a moderator:
F Hydro US-1 Winner Doc Turner.... Crapshooter 90 Powered By K90, Prop Octura 1667 , Fuel...... Odonnell Racing Fuel

quote=TonyKilbarger,Aug 1 2005, 10:01 AM]Ok, inquiring minds want to know.  What boat/motor combo's won it all?  I can guess a few.  Maybe Stu ran a crapshooter? 

Anyone know

B tunnel Ernie LaFleur            HTB  CMB??

D (40) hydro David Preusse    Hawk???

D tunnel Brian Schymik

F hydro Doc Turner                Roadrunner???

Sport 40 Steve Peterson

1/8 Scale Steve Peterson

B hydro Bryon Nesvacil

D mono Phil Thomas

E Hydro Stu Barr                 Crapshooter

E mono Joe Warren              Seaducer???

E tunnel Brian Schymik

F mono Mark Voorhies

108683[/snapback]

Mark Voorhies won F mono (90) with a CalCraft and a CMB90

David Preusse had Speedmaster 20 mono and a novirossi to win B mono (20)

I had a Seaducer with a MAC45 for power to win the US1 in D mono (40).

Phil Thomas

picture of the winners

Steve Petersen, Brian Schymik, Ernie LaFleur, Gary Doc Turner, Bryon Nesvacil, Joe Warren, Phil Thomas, Mark Voorhies.

I ran a 47 Nelson in E tunnel/HTB 360 50%fuel

in D tunnel Mark already said it was a Purple head CMB EVO45 conversion by Ernie LaFleur on a HTB360 with 60% fuel

Brian Schymik

quote=TonyKilbarger,Aug 1 2005, 10:01 AM]Ok, inquiring minds want to know.  What boat/motor combo's won it all?  I can guess a few.  Maybe Stu ran a crapshooter? 

Anyone know

B tunnel Ernie LaFleur            HTB  CMB??

D (40) hydro David Preusse    Hawk???

D tunnel Brian Schymik

F hydro Doc Turner                Roadrunner???

Sport 40 Steve Peterson

1/8 Scale Steve Peterson

B hydro Bryon Nesvacil

D mono Phil Thomas

E Hydro Stu Barr                 Crapshooter

E mono Joe Warren              Seaducer???

E tunnel Brian Schymik

F mono Mark Voorhies

108683[/snapback]

Mark Voorhies won F mono (90) with a CalCraft and a CMB90

David Preusse had Speedmaster 20 mono and a novirossi to win B mono (20)

I had a Seaducer with a MAC45 for power to win the US1 in D mono (40).

Phil Thomas

picture of the winners

Steve Petersen, Brian Schymik, Ernie LaFleur, Gary Doc Turner, Bryon Nesvacil, Joe Warren, Phil Thomas, Mark Voorhies.

108812[/snapback]

Terry Keeley said:
And they all got they're plaques, patches and rockers at the banquet! 
Wow, Bill and the Board are doing one heck of a job!!!  :)

108857[/snapback]

They gave out the time trial patches to everyone that ran time trials ovals. I got two 29.99 and under patches maybe Ill getin the 19.99 club some day :)

Handing out the speed patches is something new we thought we would try and most seemed to like the idea. We also had both our technical director and our records director running the timed events. They would wirte down the times on a slip of paper and the contestant would come by the IMPBA onsite store and recieve their pactch. Since this is our most important event of the year I thought it should be represented as such by the IMPBA office. We ended up selling a little over $300 of IMPBA merchidise that was jsut sitting in a store room ever since the 1999 Internats when Dick Tyndall and Priscilla were selling the items at the 1999 Internats here in Huntsville.

One thing that did come out at the Internats is a few more districts are showing an interest in hosting the future Internats. Mark Bullard pointed out the for the last 20 years District Five had hosted 10 Internats and since the first Gas Nats in 2000 District Five clubs have hosted 3 Gas Nats. Where are the other Districts when it comes to hosting these events?

You and the Board are doing a fantastic job, really missed being part of the "big show" this year. :(

Great you got all the awards into guys hands at the banquet! When you've worked hard all week and come out on top it's nice to take the hardware home with you instead of waiting for something in the mail months later...

BTW, I know there's a few past US1 winners that still haven't got their plaques or patches, is anyone trying to correct that?

Back