Ultimate 21 Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zrwhat

Anybody have any results from yesterday's racing? Just curious how Bob Kensill faired, he has been helping me out with all of my boats. Bob felt he had a very good chance of taking the Tunnel and Hydro, just curious. Thanks!

Brent

His brand is Nova boats. He swipes Novak decals and removes the "K". He also used to help build Bonzi' boats. He's the one that built that $7,500.00 dual twin cylinder that was in the ads. Yup, 140 cc's worth.

Bob's hydro was running great but a mishap caused it to veer hard left and into the shore.. Not sure what happened but it wasn't pretty.

Charley

Even I surprised myself in round five when I passed Grim on the inside to take the lead and eventually the win. One bad heat kept me from contending for the overall win. I have my own decals made now. I also have a new bottom for the boat.

Gang

Bob is right his boat was flying. He got the start on me and there was little chance i was going to catch him.. He was realy moving..

His boat looked real good and his motor was singing.

Grim

Hi Bob

Do you have a Web page? Does anyone have any pics of the event?

GT ???

i took a bunch of pics..... but i'm not feeling hot today so ill post them soon

Thanks Guys,

I went to The Shootout last year but I am just getting

moved into a new house in Traverse City,MI.We will

be there next year for sure,it is one of the Best races

of the season.Some pictures would be Great Tom.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund :D

I threw a blade off my prop on my hydro. It tore out the transom.ripped off the strut and broke the stuffing tube. The strut coming loose is what caused it to turn left so fast.

Hi Bob

You must have a mighty 21 powerplant to throw a blade off a prop. :eek:

Bad luck about it messing up your boat though. Next year - hey.

GT :D

Hi Bob

You must have a mighty 21 powerplant to throw a blade off a prop. :eek:
Or they are thinned down just a little ;)

Another Ron Jr. Victory in the hydro's - is he Mr. Hydro or what! well done Ron.

Tim.

Back