U-95 Unlimited Hydro Kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Spragg

Hi Guys A good freind of mine, Ross , Lives in the NY area, He is the builder of the U-95 Unlimited hydro kits, he has been hit with a major snow storm that brought 22 inchs of snow in 24 hour period, Right now he has no power and doesnt expect to have any for at least another week, he has lost all his food and is trying to keep his family warm till the power is back on, he says the worst part is no T.V. good news though he is still building the U-95 kits and you can get one of these first jet powered Unlimited kits, these kits are of first class all the way, using the best materials money can buy, their sweet boats easy to build and you can get them from kit to almost RTR, he is the only one in the world that is making this kit, he has only a few left so you can still get one of these rare beautys and I mean rare, have you ever seen one at any race, you could be the only only one in your District to own one. I know I have own its SWEET, so if your interested in getting one, you can contact him by phone 716-897128 or e- mail vzerk7v6@verzon Ross is a good guy to talk to, and dont forget to tell him chuck sent you, Thanks Guys Chuck ;)

I forgot to tell you guys that you can see his ad on R/C Universe.com in the boat classified section. thanks chuck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who are not into building wood scales, the U-95 will be available in epoxyglass from John at LoneStarBoats.com before long. He's working on the first ones now(mine). Same basic hull as the Vernors and Miss US.

Hi guys, Bob you are right , and I know John Borden very well, he has built the hull 96100 LeLand called it the L-4 for me and is a very good guy to get a hull from , his hulls are of top quality very few if any pin holes if any , also John is very knowlegable about hydro's, as for he races what he sells and thier fast stable boats, he also sell sport 40's that are very fast also, so if you looking to buy a 1/8 scale he has many to chose from or a good sport 40 John is the man to see at Lonestarboats.com :D chuck

Hi guys, Bob you are right , and I know John Borden very well, he has built the hull 96100 LeLand called it the L-4 for me and is a very good guy to get a hull from , his hulls are of top quality very few if any pin holes if any , also John is very knowlegable about hydro's, as for he races what he sells and thier fast stable boats, he also sell sport 40's that are very fast also, so if you looking to buy a 1/8 scale he has many to chose from or a good sport 40 John is the man to see at Lonestarboats.com :D chuck

the url is not working for me can someone post the correct link for the Lonestar web site.. Thanks Tony j

the url is not working for me can someone post the correct link for the Lonestar web site.. Thanks Tony j
Tony I don't know if John has a web site but you can e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected] chuck

Tony I don't know if John has a web site but you can e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected] chuck
Sorry for the mistake. Thanks for the correction. I'm going to build the "Shark tooth" version of the U-95 for next Spring. I have the Squire w/o the vertical fin now. John is working on a gas version of this hull also. Runs pretty good so far. Turns great.

J.B. and family are good people!

I think I’ve known them for a year or two. :lol:

John's 1/8 scales are always quick.

-Buck-

I just talked to Ross, He said that he has three kits left if the people do not call back to buy them, so if your interested in getting one you better call him soon, His number is in this posting, He says when they are gone thats it. He is moving onto another project, The boat he built for me is one of the nicest scale boats I own, Ross is a Great Guy and its been a real pleasure knowing him, Thanks Ross for a great boat chuck :)

Back