U-3 Master tire paint codes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueBlaster

I remember there was a topic on this but I can't find it. I'm looking for the paint codes for the U-3 Master tire. Could it be the same as the Buds?

Also a question i have a few pictures of the master tire with the cowling on it and was wondering did it ever run with the cowling on it or did test runs with it? I'm wondering if I could run it on the scale boat as well. Just as a change up from the dummy allisons.

I remember there was a topic on this but I can't find it. I'm looking for the paint codes for the U-3 Master tire. Could it be the same as the Buds?

Also a question i have a few pictures of the master tire with the cowling on it and was wondering did it ever run with the cowling on it or did test runs with it? I'm wondering if I could run it on the scale boat as well. Just as a change up from the dummy allisons.
It ran one time in Nashville with the cowl on and thats all.

The last time I talk with Ed, He told me the Red was from a 73 Freightliner Color

We gonna see a new Master Tire zipping around the lake this coming year???

I'm hoping to but it may not this coming year. Im going to order some dummy allisons to build over winter and try doing some work to it but I have two other boats I'm going to have ready for the 2011 season. No more one boat runner. Haha.

Don't know what the paint codes are yet but I wish you would decide on one boat and stick with it. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I know right, I think I'm sticking to the U-3. It's simple and if it gets damaged then no big loss just paint it red. There is a thread with it that was found. Chances are it won't be ready for 2011 season. I'm getting other smaller boats finished.

Latest posts

Back