• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Brand New JAE .21 Kits with additional hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troy Thomas

These are two complete kits with turn fins. +

2 new sets of solinger motor mounts

2 new sets of boom tube collars

Boat Kits SOLD to John Dufec.....

JAE .21 Kits 002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys, Here is the deal. Mr. Steven Bryant was the first to respond and asked if i would ship outside the lower 48 which i figured sense Ive never shipped outside the lower 48 before i would at least give it a go seeing how as he was going to pay the shipping. NOT to my surprise when i used the online calculator for USPS i was given 2 prices..first price was for express mail 1-3days for approx $152 , the other online calculator price for (Priority Mail Parcel) was 6-10 days for $59.25 which sounded more realistic.... SO when i went to the post office this morning to mail off something else i decided to have the lady at the counter double check what it would cost for me to mail this to the UK (Priority Mail Parcel) just in case i was dong something wrong on the online calculator and she gave me a price of $187 so i asked her if that was the cheapest way possible and her answer was yes. SO when i got home i decided to check the online calculator one more time by way of ( Priority Mail Parcel) and AGAIN it gave me a price of $59.25... SO i got on the phone and called the post office to check one more time just in case the lady had it wrong, got put on hold for about 20 minutes and no-one came back to the phone. Hung up called again...same thing, got put on hold and Nada !

Moral of the story, its not worth this much of my time and effort to ship something out of the states. So far it has proven to be nothing but a pain in my rear end just to get a solid estimate on shipping costs as the variations are from $59.25 to $152 to $187 and I'm not going to agree to a price with somebody and find out later I'm out a LOT of money to ship these things out of the states so I'm going to have to decline my offer of shipping outside the lower 48. My guess is the price of $59 is probably accurate and the lady at the counter had it wrong but there is no way of me verifying that and I'm not making another trip to the post office to find out.

so guys, I'm sorry i couldn't help any of you here but lower 48 only means just that...lower 48 only. Again, sorry i couldn't help you out...

STILL FOR SALE !...........

If I can get the 1 kit for the same price you told me, price me shipping to 40214 also and I'll take 1 kit if you want to split it up. Let me know. Its no big deal if you don't want to split them up.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shipping to Alaska is the same as shipping to any other of the 50 states, it justs take longer.

Peace, John

Still whould like both of them.

Latest posts

Back