twin21 rigger hits the water

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drwayne

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds nice, but all I am getting is audio. AVI files are Windows Video files. Is there no video included with this file?

I have always wanted to build a twin .21 rigger just for fun, maybe one of these days.

David

LOL's

nice little taste ...

vid plays OK , right click save target as ...

Jason

http://users.tpg.com.au/pcapps/cut2.avi <5,2Mb>

sorry for the size, audio fails with harsher rendering....

twins sound nice...
That's nice. I like people who will to try different things. You would be able to run that in our new IMPBA Multi-Engine Class. And you can run it in our D Hydro class. Of course some people on our board think that we need a number class instead of a letter class. The board voted to send to the membership to voted on that very subject. Why I do not know. What we have had for all of these years has been working just fine. And if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Mark Bullard

I downloaded that version and it still doesnt play video, just audio. :(
Larry
hmm Media player 11 should download the needed code could be an issue with your video card. have you been able to view other videos posted?

Yeah, although its been a long time since I have tried....I have another computer at my other house, Ill try it on there later today, videos always work on that system. Thanks for you help though....

Larry Jr.

its about time i've stopped being dead weight around this forum and contributed

thanks for the assist with the wmv footage

MPEG4 codecs used in the avi are fairly standard stuff

am aware that stock Ms media player wont show this, coz frame rates high to cope with audio.

mediaplayer should've downloaded the codec it needed, unless you've disabled that feature.

sorry folks.

glad somebody was fast enough to show others what they're missing !

cheers

Wayne

Ahhh, Nice, the second one worked fine. Sorry for being such a pain, but I had to see this twin. Ive always argued about a twin 21 in the 40 class. Ive always wanted to do one but a good friend of mine doesnt believe its worth it. But if its done right.......... B)

Great clip, looks like a fun boat!

Larry Jr.

Ahhh, Nice, the second one worked fine. Sorry for being such a pain, but I had to see this twin. Ive always argued about a twin 21 in the 40 class. Ive always wanted to do one but a good friend of mine doesnt believe its worth it. But if its done right.......... B)

Great clip, looks like a fun boat!

Larry Jr.
Am waiting for some props from Props-4-U (Mark Sholund) before I start lauding the speeds....

Matched my MAC67 Avenger with ease, running a pair of Props-4-U H4s

Can only say good things about the valvola21 motors.. sweet to tune, and handle well from idle to top and back again.

Will get some SPP carbon pipes soon and then all hell will break loose !

Have decided that twins are the only way to go......

Wayne

Back