Twin Wing Pics Needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris B

Any good close-up pics of rear cowl,front wing profile,cockpit areas,etc from Circus,Exide,Coors would be greatly appreciated

Chris

Hey Chris,

These pics were posted by Jim Vota on IW some time ago. I can't seem to locate them in the Gallery area under: jimv as they were originally listed. Here are a few. CHEERS !!! Bob

Rob,not too sure yet.Besides your Bud are there any twins in D16? I like the Coors but that paintjob would be the end of me!

Chris

I was thinking about going that route as well.Definatly a more painter friendly boat.Just in need of more detailed pics of these boats as the drawings give two different wing profiles and the rear portion of the cowl needs to be modded.

Hey Chris,

I had taken pics of the T-Plus in San Diego but sent them to a Friend in 2000. Tom passed shortly there after. I may still have the 35mm negatives, but would have to hunt for them.

Carl,

Be careful what you ask for - Har, Har !!! I'm with Chris - - paint job would make me Crazy for sure. I took these in San Diego 1992. Are they close up enough for you Chris???

Mikey,

Number 5 pic gives you a look at what deflector was installed on Coors Dry FYI, and they also used a snorkle . CHEERS !!! Bob

Back