TWIN NITRO RIGGER IS COMING BACK!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hint Hint................Look at the IMPBA Rules for twin class. ;) ;) ;)
i dont have an impba rule book..but remember its NAMBA rules we need to change..namba needs to allow twin 101"s to run

..keep me posted if you know someone who can push the issue!!

Got to love those twins, keep the twin torch burning brite!! Brett.

included couple pic's of the twin for U.

Elias

that thing is sweet!! but i still feel you should race it..if not promise me youll build another twin this year..

hey went testing this satuday with my son..got 89.2 mph without leaning down on the needles(thats on a pocket size gps)boat was fully loaded with fuel and this hot weather..i think with the right conditions this is easily a mid 90 boat..

X Hydro is F hydro in IMPBA. Covers hydro up to 1.982 You could run multi 2-3 engines. Twin class is has its own Written rules.
joe you need to come to the 2011 winternats here in orlando..i bet there will be over 20 x-hydros at the race..most of them twins
Well... Never Count Me Out........ Currently have 3 Twins. Got another one in the Oven.... Should be here next week. Nothing like it.......
both you and ralph must race the winternats this year..we must find someone to push the issue to allow twin 101"s to run in

namba..keep me posted

im glad this post is still alive..but who ever has good connections please keep pushing the issue to allow twin 101"s to

run in namba x-hydro class...as for me and i know everybody who runs x-hydro down here in florida dont really care about the displacment rule, we just want this class to grow again...i for sure challenge any boat with twin 101"S..hahahahah!!!

my .91"s are running just fine!! SOMEBDOY PLEASE WORK ON THIS ISSUE SO WE CALL MAKE XHYDRO A FULLY OPEN CLASS
Good to see this thread , I'm currently fitting new 91 VAC's into my 90 Twin I bought from Don Ferette sometime back and will be breaking in motors next week to get ready for Charleston. More twins the merrier whether it is special event rule or not !! Our District 3 Director Doc Erbsfeld is working on the situation and is all for the displacement upgrade . Hope to have more news soon :) Looking forward to seeing everyone I met last year in Charleston :)

Got to love those twins, keep the twin torch burning brite!! Brett.

included couple pic's of the twin for U.

Elias

that thing is sweet!! but i still feel you should race it..if not promise me youll build another twin this year..

hey went testing this satuday with my son..got 89.2 mph without leaning down on the needles(thats on a pocket size gps)boat was fully loaded with fuel and this hot weather..i think with the right conditions this is easily a mid 90 boat..
Thanks for the complement., I've been giving it much detailed thought lately and will definately be back, leaning toward a new boat though., Have been buisy with work lately but I will definately take sometime to start the building process. Those big blocks are very impressive and your boat in particular is showing some very promissing performance sign's, keep tuning her Brett !!

im glad this post is still alive..but who ever has good connections please keep pushing the issue to allow twin 101"s to

run in namba x-hydro class...as for me and i know everybody who runs x-hydro down here in florida dont really care about the displacment rule, we just want this class to grow again...i for sure challenge any boat with twin 101"S..hahahahah!!!

my .91"s are running just fine!! SOMEBDOY PLEASE WORK ON THIS ISSUE SO WE CALL MAKE XHYDRO A FULLY OPEN CLASS
Careful what you ask for. I just Finished a New Edition 2010/G10/RS101 Roadrunner TWIN Xtreme with Bullard Prepped RS101`s,Polished Billet CMDI Headers, Polished Mac 15cc Pipes, A perfect working Bob Violet third channel assemblies, Polished SS Walt Barney 22oz Tanks,CMDI Drive shafts,300 oz turn servo & A New pair of Andy Brown 1667 7.2 cup props & several set of Andy Brown H 50`s 6.7-7.0 cup....... This little cupcake on 60 Techonology Fuel will be a POND MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! :blink: :lol: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
X Hydro is F hydro in IMPBA. Covers hydro up to 1.982 You could run multi 2-3 engines. Twin class is has its own Written rules.
joe you need to come to the 2011 winternats here in orlando..i bet there will be over 20 x-hydros at the race..most of them twins
Well... Never Count Me Out........ Currently have 3 Twins. Got another one in the Oven.... Should be here next week. Nothing like it.......
both you and ralph must race the winternats this year..we must find someone to push the issue to allow twin 101"s to run in

namba..keep me posted
Well the 2011 Winter Nats can be a HUGH EVENT if the RS101 TWINS can run on NAMBA Waters. it is long trip for most out of Town racers. Need a little Bang for the Buck!

Careful what you ask for. I just Finished a New Edition 2010/G10/RS101 Roadrunner TWIN Xtreme with Bullard Prepped RS101`s,Polished Billet CMDI Headers, Polished Mac 15cc Pipes, A perfect working Bob Violet third channel assemblies, Polished SS Walt Barney 22oz Tanks,CMDI Drive shafts,300 oz turn servo & A New pair of Andy Brown 1667 7.2 cup props & several set of Andy Brown H 50`s 6.7-7.0 cup....... This little cupcake on 60 Techonology Fuel will be a POND MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! :blink: :lol: B)
that sounds like a nice little combo...joe what have u heard about head clearance and pipe length with the .91 vac"s?

and stu swears up and down to use 50%nitro..no more..whats ur thoughts??

that sounds like a nice little combo...joe what have u heard about head clearance and pipe length with the .91 vac"s?

I tried .018 But came back to .014 squish on 60 percent. head button stk size pipe length 11 7/8 to 12 on vac 91 pipes or Mac 13cc pipes or Rossi 80/90 pipes. It likes small volume pipes. I see No problems @ .014 on 60 percent nitro

I tried .018 But came back to .014 squish on 60 percent. head button stk size pipe length 11 7/8 to 12 on vac 91 pipes or Mac 13cc pipes or Rossi 80/90 pipes. It likes small volume pipes. I see No problems @ .014 on 60 percent nitro
thanks dude!! your plugs come back good?? r u running mc9"s?

thanks dude!! your plugs come back good?? r u running mc9"s?
yes, I never took a Plug. MC9 is what I was runnning.... I would run MC9`s or OD9`s

There was an Alien at the lake yesterday. It was looking for the ever allusive Elvis. Rumor has it he's sitting on a shelf near Memphis..... Maybe he will make an appearance in Hobart? I am sure they would make room.......

Here , kitty kitty. :ph34r:

Attachments

• Alian looking for Elvis.JPG
    Alian looking for Elvis.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
DUDE...............that is just am Alien. ELVIS LIVES...............But NO ONE has SEE ELVIS since 04' OH...........HINT HE LIVES in MEMPHIS.

And this is not a JOKE.............Maybe we can get a picture of ELVIS so EVERYONE see what CANDY looks like. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nope Nope Nope Not a Elvis sighting...... I have seen the way you guys drive. :blink: :blink: The Elvis Twin has way too much Carbon Fiber for that........ Now Will, you have experience the bad luck with just a carbon set of sponsons. What if the entire TWIN was Carbon Fiber??? I dont think So....... You need to step into the New Boat W/ some 101`s I have seen the HR91 twin run & the New Boat w 101`s is Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay Faster. As Jose says.... when you pull the trigger on the 101`s......you will need some new panties!!!!! Good Luck @ HOBERT.....

I can't wait to get my roadrunner after Hobart I'll be putting my twin together and ready for the fall nats. It's goig to be fun.

Back