TWIN MAC 84 S.G.X. Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Follow Roger's tuning instructions and it sould run fine. MAC 84's will make many laps around the pond, even if the props are way too big, if the needles are set rich enough.
Make sure your carbs are open 1/3 or more for your idle posision on the beach and the idle sounds very rich. Anything less and you'll have an engine that is too lean when the boat hits the water.
Id make sure your useing high flow needles,those Macs love lotsa fuel flow volume
The needles he has will work just fine, I run the same thing. :p

Follow Roger's tuning instructions and it sould run fine. MAC 84's will make many laps around the pond, even if the props are way too big, if the needles are set rich enough.
Make sure your carbs are open 1/3 or more for your idle posision on the beach and the idle sounds very rich. Anything less and you'll have an engine that is too lean when the boat hits the water.
Id make sure your useing high flow needles,those Macs love lotsa fuel flow volume
The needles he has will work just fine, I run the same thing. :p
Hi to all of you that you run riggers any moor sugestins re my problems og the twin 84 Mac SGX Rigger ???

any nice loking SGX picks kipe on posting .

Back