twin JAE .12?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelbarnes

I was wondering if the the JAE .12 would be made to easily take twin .12's?

I love the the .12 but wanted more speed :p

If possible to do I would be going the way of twin Nova's from Glenn as well as his pipes.

Not sure of prop choices (suggestions?)

OR

has this been done and I am just slow on the draw?

well i can say it was thought of lol, i destroyed my ff.18 and had it half set up for twin .18's. would love to see one done!

Hey Mike,

Hmmm more speed? You should be over 60mph with a roughly 2lb boat. How fast do you want it to go? You will have to widen the whole boat so you have room for both engines and both fuel tanks. I would try 1440's back cut and pitched up. The worst part is if you ever really wanted to race the boat it would be running in the .45 class, since the .21 class ends at .21 and I have never seen a C Hydro class( I would bet in a Driver meeting you could possibly run it in a .21 hydro class). If you wanna make a fast .12 keep working on setup, it is possible to make a .12 go in the 70's (the record is 78 something mph)

Paul

I would be happy to race my .21 B Hydro against it, it would be cool to see a twin .12

Ohhhhh I have heard there is a twin .12 being made if i see it anytime soon I will post a pic.

Somebody posted pics of a .12 twin a while back. I think it was bases on a Firefighter though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I built one started with a FF 12 and widened the tub still needs some more test and tune but Glenn is right the sound is way cool pics are in my gallery

Mike

Back