Twin Engine Cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Faulconer

I was curious if anyone has done a twin engine nitro build in a Cat? If so how did it run and is there any video?

I have been searching for some information on this and I have not found much. Any help is greatly appreicated.

I have run 2 and seen several. Twin 45 ops. Twin 60 ops and twin 90 ops. They run very good.

Gentlemen I greatly appreciate your input on this. Does anyone know what kind of speeds were acheived? Is there any video floating around?

I am considering doing a high end build with two large nitro motors in a 138 MHZ Mystic, and this is my reason for asking. I am not sure if it has ever been done. I would like to try and acheive triple digits with it, but I would like to know if anyone thinks I would be wasting my time.

Larry Beals ran an Aeromarine with twin Picco 80's in it back in the 90's . Ran well .

I think triple digits would be tough since most Twin nitro hydros don't typically run that fast although some do . Weight is a major issue . how large is the cat ?

been done.

if you want it to handle use a sprint cat.

if ur using 90+ power and just want speed then the euro cats will be fast.

if that mystic is 54inch then yup 2 X 1.00 engines 2 x .90 mac pipes and buy lots of props

id be interested in the testing process .

most important thing is havin fun trying something different. frankly im tired of seeing posts on the same setups/hulls over and over again

I think it would be wasting time.
Dont hate Danny boy ,

Triple 101's
default_blink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back