Twin Craft 30 build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, Daryl, do you know what flex shaft collet you have? Need a new one and can't find the threadings/info on this engine. Thanks again everyone for your help on this..

Hardwhare can be found in the parts building supplies in the lower part of the page Zipp Kits, Speedmaster, Accu-tech and others. You can also contact some of the people who sell hardware and talk to them on what they recommend.

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Darly has the Dick Tyndall hardware on his boat. I designed the boat years ago and have tried many combinations. The Tyndall setup is the best. This boat will win races or can just be a good fun runner. If you are just fun running almost any setup will work great and you don't need to spend a bunch of bucks.. The hardware and the sheet metal screws will work just fine. Stop overthinking it and go have fun. All the suggestions here so far have been good ones so get an x440 three blade prop, mount the servos well and go have fun!

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks John, I know I'm a little OCD with how I approach everything. My wife reminds me everyday, LOL! I'm getting ready to mount the box in the boat. While I was replacing some of the long sheet metal screws, I noticed my strut was badly rusted out. My rudder has been missing the top bushing in it forever, so I knew I needed a new rudder anyways, so figured I might as well get what I need. Flex shaft is toast too, along with stuffing tube. Other than that, I think I have what I need.

Hi Jeff if you go to manufacturers/distributors on this site and you can find everything you will need I think Glenn quarles of nova rossi engines has collets and stu barr us distributor of cmb engines and crapshooter boats has collects. Zipp kits should have the 3/16 flex shaft that you will need.you can get sullivan fuel tanks from tower hobbies. Also McCoy mc 9 or. Mc 59 glow plugs work well in that engine. Have fun with your build.

Back