Twin Cities Model Boat Club 2013 Race Schedule

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Bonahoom

May 19: Speed Run

June 23: Points Race #1

July 20: Points Race #2

August 25: Points Race #3

September 14: Points Race #4

September 28: Points Race #5 (Minnesota State Championship)

These events to be held at the Twin Cities Model Boat Club pond on Nicols Rd in Eagan Minnesota. Directions

Drivers meeting 9 am. All IMPBA classes Nitro, Gas and Fast Electric (3 boat minimum)

Check out our "race plans" section before the race to see what classes will make the minimum tcmbc.org

I'm starting to get excited! Need parts and hopefully I will not be out of town all summer, 12-15 hour days and a cram session to get boats ready and cleaned up after racing before going out of town back to back weeks stinks... Just finished the hobby/work shop area so if the parts sho up I have no reason to be behind!!!

Need less to say I plan on making a couple races:)

Greg !! do you have frozen water there ???? if so do you think the ice will be melted by the may race date ???? my area is still hard frozen, people are still driving cars, trucks and SUVs way the hell out in the middle of bay de noc (escanaba, UP MI ) talked to a ice fisherman 2 days ago and he told me, its still 12 to 18 inches thick on lake michigan.

Ice will be gone by them Dan!!! Should be gone by end of April. But the first race is in June. The speed run is in May... Only problem could be flooding :(

Looks like my buddy will be bringing a mono and 21 rigger down to the pond! And possibly another guy bringing a sport tunnel! I need to get to work on my sport 20, so Tim don't get mad at me!!!

Any of you out of town guys have a weekend planned yet? I want to make sure I'm there for that weekend! !!

Looks like my buddy will be bringing a mono and 21 rigger down to the pond! And possibly another guy bringing a sport tunnel!
Very cool Kevin! It's going to be a great season now if the ice would just melt already! I see more snow in forecast this week. :angry:

Looks like my buddy will be bringing a mono and 21 rigger down to the pond! And possibly another guy bringing a sport tunnel!
Very cool Kevin! It's going to be a great season now if the ice would just melt already! I see more snow in forecast this week. :angry:
You aint kidding Greg.. Still have a foot of snow in my yard on the one side of the house! Atleast I don't have to turn the irragation on yet!!! good news is with all the snow and water I may be able to test in the neighbors back yard pond!!!

Back