• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

twin 90 rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Road Runner Twin 101 "The Cannibal" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Prepped and ready to race. Less motors, pipes,props & shafts,..............$1600

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend with a twin Mongoose its nice will sell with motors or without. Pm me your email address if interested. This may take a couple days as i dont talk to Larry often

Twin 90 eagle.....includes: all servos / 3 channel adjustable frequency futaba receiver / hardware / cables / props / tanks / spare fiberglass cowl / mixture valves / engine mounts / pipes / headers

throw a pair of motors in it and go racing....

It's not the prettiest thing....it has been raced...It was built and raced by Bob Finn out of Dallas Texas...

Bob ran dual receivers, switches and battery packs... the plug on the steering servo is different from the throttle servo plugs.... and I have two new micro toggle switches and antennas....

No ni-cads..... there a few small things like this that need addressed when installing your radio, but basically its all there....and I'm not going to split hairs on the small items,,,,

If you have ever wanted to run a twin on the cheap, this would make a great starter boat.

I'll get a few pic's posted up soon.......

1500.00 ( US only + shipping.)

20130323_145525_resized_zps29e7033f.jpg

20130323_145726_resized_zpse28187f4.jpg

20130323_145602_resized_zpscd857ef2.jpg

20130323_145708_resized_zps0891ce77.jpg

20130323_145535_resized_zps0d3a8d1e.jpg

it is a eagle. first series. not a SG or SGX. but the origional eagle, or more accurately like a eake 1.2. lol

Twin 90 eagle.....includes: servos / 3 channel adjustable frequency futaba receiver / hardware / cables / props / tanks / spare fiberglass cowl / mixture valves / engine mounts

throw a pair of motors in it and go racing....

It's not the prettiest thing....it has been raced...was built and raced by Bob Finn......

I'll get a few pic's posted up soon.......

1500.00 ( US only + shipping.)

Am i reading this right 1500.00 with no motors or am i missing something here

If you want a Good Twin Hydro thats in perfect shape and its a 2010 Twin rigger. you should consider Getting "The Cannibal" Roadrunner Twin 101RS Hydro.. here are some pictures of it.

For $1600 you are getting a Twin hydro thats current to what we are running today.

Am i reading this right 1500.00 with no motors or am i missing something here
Nope.......you are reading it correctly.

pipes and headers go with it too.....everything except the 2 motors and 2 collets...

I'll throw in the two motors for the right price......just that the OP was looking for a hull only...

Back