Twin 45 for Heat racing.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christophe

Hi Guys,

I am looking for information about 45. Twin size, weight, photos ...

Happy new year....

Thank you

Chris

Al Hobbs show me his custom 45 Twin with A/A.45 engines. It never run yet

Last edited by a moderator:
My 45 SGX Twin with MAC45s had sold to Europe last 5 year ago I remembered that it is measure long 43 inches x wide 6 inches so I hardly get .187 cable long drives because there are not many dealer in USA.

RC Boats in Alaska - Charlie's Twin SGX:

This is Jeramy Edges old eagle SGX TWIN 45 Mac powered . That I bought last spring very fast and as you can see it's great on rough water. I'll get some more information later

JAE TWIN 45

Tub 39 1/4" long

5 1/4" wide

Weight shown on scale tub,sponsons,CMDI Larger booms,motor mounts, skids

Its for sale $275.00 plus frt

I do not see many 45 twin, why ?? there over twin 80, 90, 101.

I did not view video on the twin JAE 45,

the twin JAE is as good as the single 45 JAE?

I do not see many 45 twin, why ?? there over twin 80, 90, 101. 45 twin too light same as 80/90 single rigger very popular 80, 90/101 twin Reason rough " splash " water

I did not view video on the twin JAE 45, Nobody have video for JAE 45 Twin yet. I watched to David Pressure's JAE 45Twin ( installed K&B 67s) at Hobart

the twin JAE is as good as the single 45 JAE? I heard Mike Hallam's JAE 45 Twin with Picco 45Rs not bad run but need to spend time adjust sponsons & struts. I think that he sold it to Mike Byer in few year ago

I think the reason you don't see twin 45s is lack of understanding the twin 45 I have won a few national events against 101s 90 ext. Driving skills and a great setup is everything. The 45 JAE I think would do well but expense is everything in this hobby. I've built 2 Jae singles and liked the performance they just don't do well at 80+ heat racing the boom tubed end up acting trampolines.Fix that and it would be unstoppable. Before I bought this 45 twin eagle I was moments from doing a twin 45DD JAE Glen The Nova Rossi deal was thinking it would be 110mph+ boat but like I said if you can't keep it on the water why do the expense!

I think the reason you don't see twin 45s is lack of understanding the twin 45 I have won a few national events against 101s 90 ext. Driving skills and a great setup is everything. The 45 JAE I think would do well but expense is everything in this hobby. I've built 2 Jae singles and liked the performance they just don't do well at 80+ heat racing the boom tubed end up acting trampolines.Fix that and it would be unstoppable. Before I bought this 45 twin eagle I was moments from doing a twin 45DD JAE Glen The Nova Rossi deal was thinking it would be 110mph+ boat but like I said if you can't keep it on the water why do the expense!
Thats way I bought the booms from Andy Brown .67 EAGLE for this 45 twin build.

Coolness can't wait to see it finished.What power plants?

attachicon.gif
20150101_160853-1.jpg
Problem too big boom better use solid CF rod boom 5/16 very strong and must get sharp on big turn fin Good Luck!

Charles

Havent decided yet

attachicon.gif
20150101_160853-1.jpg
Problem too big boom better use solid CF rod boom 5/16 very strong and must get sharp on big turn fin Good Luck!
Maybe so may stick twin.67 or single .91 thats why decide to have larger booms

Charles

Havent decided yet

attachicon.gif
20150101_160853-1.jpg
Maybe so may stick twin.67 or single .91 thats why decide to have larger booms
Contact to David Pressure He knew " JAE" rigger well so he will help you " Tricky Fast"
default_biggrin.png
Good Luck!

the boom tubed end up acting trampolines. Charles did you use 5/16 CF solid rod yet?

Latest posts

Back