• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tuttle20 and SplashOSXM For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Wicks

Rookie
Selling my Tuttle with or without blue head Mac21, not selling motor alone. It goes with the boat or stays with me This is one of the last six I believe were built before he sold the templets. Make me a Offer plus 70.00 for shipping with insurance. I have over 600.00 in this boat. This boat needs the tanks built. all it's missing is the flex shaft and 3rd channel servo. Still selling my Splash with a nice OSXM21 on it. Ready to run with your radio. Great starter boat make me a decent offer plus 70.00 shipping and insurance. Thanks Keith 662 587 6178

Photo0709.jpg

Photo0712.jpg

Photo0711.jpg

Photo0710.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling my Tuttle with or without blue head Mac21, not selling motor alone. It goes with the boat or stays with me This is one of the last six I believe were built before he sold the templets. Make me a Offer plus 70.00 for shipping with insurance. I have over 600.00 in this boat. This boat needs the tanks built. all it's missing is the flex shaft and 3rd channel servo. Still selling my Splash with a nice OSXM21 on it. Ready to run with your radio. Great starter boat make me a decent offer plus 70.00 shipping and insurance. Thanks Keith 662 587 6178
What kind of tunnel is that

Also u got ur motors wrong on the boats

no he doesnt. The MAC is with the tuttle sport 20.

The OSXM is with the Splashed "Lynx". Its a copy of the original Lynx.

It's a lynx copy I bought from some guy back east in 2007 being sold as a Lynx I got taken, I was new then. I still put it together and ran a gallon of full through it.

It's a lynx copy I bought from some guy back east in 2007 being sold as a Lynx I got taken, I was new then. I still put it together and ran a gallon of full through it.
I have a lynx to and I thought it was the same

The guy took a lynx and made a copy of it for the splash, then took that mold and made some boats. In a way it is, but it isn't if you know what i'm saying. It's still a great boat even though it came out of another mold. Handles great and is fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back