Turn Fin 4- Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision Boats

I thought I would post this here. I took it on trade for some stuff had it awhile going thru some stuff and came across it. This is a tapered turn fin made of aluminum with a mount include has s.s. bolt and nylon bolt. Three mounting holes. I know very little about these we are outboarders. Very nice machine job on it. Don't know the maker. I will take $30.00 for it w/ free shipping to the 48

Thanks,

Tim

MVC_043S.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I would post this here. I took it on trade for some stuff had it awhile going thru some stuff and came across it. This is a tapered turn fin made of aluminum with a mount include has s.s. bolt and nylon bolt. Three mounting holes. I know very little about these we are outboarders. Very nice machine job on it. Don't know the maker. I will take $30.00 for it w/ free shipping to the 48

Thanks,

Tim
That's a Dick Tyndall turn fin. Quality piece there.

We own a machine shop and cnc machine aluminum every day. Yes you are right this is a fine piece of workmanship. Kind of hate to let it go but I have so much stuff in this office. Something has to give. 10 tunnels and counting :D

Thanks,

Tim

Tim, I'll take it......I'm in Canada though, so shipping$$$$$$$.....Paypal or money order....whatever you like.... :)

Thanks,

Tim
Tim, Yes that is a Virginia Craftsman fin and bracket. This is one of the early style brackets that has the 3 mounting screws. Present brackets are more simple with 4 mounting screws. The turn fin is either a Sport 40 or a Scale...........only difference is the Scale is 3/8" deeper. Fin and bracket sell for $45.00. As always, I appreciate the kind words.

Dick

Back