Tunnel Masters Scores Are Up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TUNLBOTR

Scores are up, too bad the heat sheets aren't available.

Explain how you moved yourself out of my heat 5, to gain position...

Got your runoff, but failed as a human being.

What a sorry little man you are.

This is all on you, I was there to assist you, it is all your doing, and now you have to own how you got there.

Your pathetic.

Randy Premo

BRANDON MODEL BOATERS.

THE ONES THAT WALK TALL, NOT BOTTOM FEED THEIR WAY....

P.S.

I mailed back the third place plaque to you knight, that's the one

YOU EARNED.....

WTH happened to ron shaw in sport b? All zero's, did he scratch that class......

No he didn't scratch! He failed to run a LEGAL sport b motor. Just as he did at the Fall Nats!! Funny how no one said anything.

Help Yourself
default_blink.png

2qiqrt4.jpg

Randy,

You are way off base and are you drinking again?

What is pathetic is that you have refused to talk with me, to call me back on the 3 phone calls I have made to you on Sunday evening, and 2 on Monday. Also did not reply to my e mail or PM here on IW sent Monday. Then you call Anthony last night during his dinner time crying and whining about how you did not get a chance and the allegations you have made. He knows the full story and knows it all and agreed with my position. If you have a burr in your saddle, man up and talk with me directly and maybe you and I can settle among us in private instead of public. But since you started it, all of the info will come out and you will not like it.

From heat #1, we used the very same method for the entire race. Racers last year were pushing for heats that were not 7 or 8 boat heats for this race. There were 25 B Tunnel boats entered so there were 5 heats of 5 each. From the very start when we get to 3 or less in any heat, the racers in that heat were moved to other heats that had less than a full heat or a drop in a heat. Most often they were split up. This process was used all weekend to balance heats, reduce the number of heats needed to be run and make for a more competitive race as well. YOU participated in moving racers ALL race long and did it just as much or more than I did and Bob Kensill did. Not once did I question a realignment made by you.

In round 5, heat #133, we were slotted to race together, along with Mike Culhane (no show), Jon Harter (no show) Kevin Lee and the two of us. Moving the racers in a 3 boat heat was done ALL RACE LONG and this heat called for it again - the SAME method being used all race. I was slotted to heat # 132, the 1st available heat that had a opening. The racers in that heat were Shane Adderley, Ryan Pacheco, Mark Simmons and Ron Shaw. I won the heat. You were slotted to heat # 134 with Gage Allen, Jamey Galliher, and Mic Halbrehder. Neither were a slack heat but who had the harder one? You finished 1st among a 4 boat heat and I did in a 5 boat heat. Yes we lost the opportunity by the method of reslotting thin heats but the method was followed all race long. However, at about 9:05 am just before the driver's meeting I showed you the proposed lineup for the heat and asked you the following questions:

1. Do you agree with the reslotting of our heat by the same method we were using all race? You responded "That is fine."

2. Do you want any other arrangement beside what I had proposed? You responded "No, it is OK."

3. Asked you if you want to realign it to include me and/or Otto? You responded "No, leave as it is." I would have done so it you still wanted it. Just did not happen.

Now if you had any objections to what was proposed, you declined to say so THREE times. The class was run more than 2 hours later after our early discussion. At no time did you bring up a concern or wanted to reconsider the realignment in that 2+ hours. Never did. So now you are barking back about me avoiding competition, I did it to gain position, yada yada and more junk. I have raced you and Otto before and I have beaten both of you and lost to both of you. I took you down in the 2011 Fall Nats with a pefect score and you were 2nd with 1225. I guess if you did not lose to Otto in heat #77 and got 2nd in this race you would have been on top of the heat.

Your comments are nothing more than a severe case of sour grapes, from a racer that did not quite make the cut. Most of the time you do, but you are human and cannot every time. That is racing and sometimes the way things work out. We all have been in that place before, more than once I am sure. But you comments are full of lies, half truths and unfounded accusations. We were going flipping crazy all race long, 145 heats worth, realigning heats left and right. It was done from heat #1 through to the end. Anthony totally confirmed that with me in a phone converstation this morning and noted that as the pit boss, he even moved racers around and then gave the new lineup to the CD. Sour grapes dude, period.

Now for one other item that now begs for disclosure and you will not like it. You sent me a PM, dated April 9th, at 10:21 PM, asking me to do the following, and I quote " My request is make sure all my b mod (B Tunnel) heats have $haw in them. There is a lesson I need to teach him, and the head of the TBM (Tunnel Boat Mafia) is ready to make a statement." At 11:41 another PM for you was made and stated, and I quote "This whole thing grew legs because of arrogance and it's time to take care of it." You deliberately asked me to skew the heats in advance to your wishes. I did not. You later asked for the Sport B class to be done the same way. I did not. But the way the software racked them up resulted in you 2 running in rounds 1-3 anyway in B Tunnel. You were both in rounds 1 & 2 in Sport B. Now who is trying to manipulate the heats regardless of the reason? Not me but YOU! Now you will have to answer for that one.

I absolutely stand behind what was done as it was the VERY same method used for the entire race, regardless of who was shifted. You had your chances, multiple times, to request a change. But would that request have been a deviation from the method used all race long?. You can answer that one. You had your chance against Otto in round 3 and you came out 2nd best, just like I did. But I DID earn the licking I got - as I noted before the run off, I was taking a knife to a gunfight against Otto. My little ray of hope was that he would make a mistake, he rarely does but does sometimes. You were just a little short and have to be big enough to accept the results. Lick your wounds and come back next time to win, every heat if possible, regardless of the heat alignment. Your whining is pathetic. Do better next time.

Dang Randy. Is this true???? You didn't mention this to me.....
default_sad.png

ONE reason I do not come back to the WC... one reason..

Randy. I HAVE YOUR BACK!

Grim

Dang Randy. Is this true???? You didn't mention this to me.....
default_sad.png
Of course it is, I have the e mails to prove it. Still looking for the request for the Sport B class but I know I got it. Why would he mention it to you?

Why can't we just get along. Lol

The tunnel family loves dama! LoL

Next year we should have one round top 8 all in one heat winner takes all .

Wonder why he didn't ask to run d tunnel. Oh. I know. He got his azz kicked in that class. I would have finished first overall again this year had my pipe not come loose as I was leading the other heat. Still ended up third. Where did you end up Premo!!!...
default_smile.png

Why can't we just get along. Lol

The tunnel family loves dama! LoL

Next year we should have one round top 8 all in one heat winner takes all .
Now there's an idea!!! Mic and Jay mentioned that too!!!

Only one place in that one, first no other trophies just first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back