Tunnel hull set up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared Cruthird

Looking at getting a tunnel hull just want some sugestions on setups and what i should look out for. Ive been looking at the cobra tunnel hull,lynx and a few others.As far as motors go should i go O.S., k&b or get a lawless drive and a rossi.

Look at the two threads below this one!! Spoonerfx I believe is selling a verrrrry nice wood over foam kit. As far as engine I would go after a OS or trusty tt!!! Are you fun runnin or racing? ??

don`t overlook the vs1 for stock engine, or the ts3 for mod. both are arr. os is the hot ticket, imo.

CARTER

Contact Mike ( soonefcx) on this sit. He is the guy for that boat. I got a kit it looks great!!!

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
I would look at the ML Boatworks 295 nitro version WOF kit, the Vision 20,Woodstuff, and the Lynx. Those are the four best (in my opinion) heat racing boats available. The engine choice depends on whether you want to run stock or mod.OS (hands down)for stock class, Novarossi or CMB for the mod.

Jimmy Johnson

Thanks for the info guys i messeged spoonerfx about the ml boatworks just waiting on a reply. do you have any links for the other boats mentioned. i think im going to go with the OS engine and then later i can always upgrade the powerhead and use the os foot right?

Thanks for the info guys i messeged spoonerfx about the ml boatworks just waiting on a reply. do you have any links for the other boats mentioned. i think im going to go with the OS engine and then later i can always upgrade the powerhead and use the os foot right?

Go to you tube and you can see some footage!!!!

Tim

Tom Gladys I believe had one or more in the for sale, give him a pm and search around in the for sale section 4-5 pages back..... What are your intentions stock or mod or fun running???

Sorry for the late reply guys. Been in Florida, fishing this weekend. Replied to some from my phone, but getting ready to go threw all the new PM's right now! Thanks for the compliments from all of you, Mike Luszcz, ML Boatworks

Back