• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tunnel hull "Ready to run"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomer33611

5996600215 <---- Ebay number This is a used rc tunnel hull from areotech.The boat is 35 1/2 inches long, and 15 1/2 inches wide. The boat comes with everything you see in the picture, except the carb and fuel needle that is on the boat. Those 2 things belong to a friend of mine. The boat has a K&B 7.5 that has an irwin pipe, a turbo crank, new bearings and a stainless sharpened and ballanced prop. The boat runs about 50 with a stock carb, i use 50% fuel in the boat and it is an absolute blast, it runs great. It comes with the starter box, you will need to get a new battery for it. It comes with the starter, glo starter, after run oil, white grease for the lower unit, extra crank, glo plug wrench, 1 extra steering bracket, electric fuel pump, and it comes with a "fail safe". The carb that you see on the ground next to the other parts is included, but it is missing a part, and i'm not sure what part that is, that is why my friend let me barrow the one you see in the pic.The boat comes with 2 cowlings, the one that is all white is aftermarket to give it a different look. The original cowling makes the boat go faster. The boat comes with rechargeable batteries, it has a hs-705mg 1/4 scale high torqe steering servo.It comes with a magnum am radio, i really like this radio because it has a lot of fine adjustments which makes it nice. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Hope you have a good day. The stand is not included.Buyer pays all shipping charges.

Back