Trying to get a Road Runner Twin back on the Water.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a set of props that would work on this boat ? That you might want to sell ? I have a couple old unmatched 1470's that might work to run a few laps.

you might want to run a smaller propeller. H667 or cut down 1667 by mark sholund will work great.. had a friend with the same boat and engines and my old propellers work great.. give mark sholund a buzz on here he goes by shoboat.. its not a good idea for you to run unmatched propellers even for a few laps might save you alot of headaches.. do it right the 1st time around

Last edited by a moderator:
What length would you guys start the pipes ( mac 11cc ) at ? They are @ 11.00. If I need to go much longer I will have to make spacers for the couplers.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the K&Bs do you guys think it's necessary to run the water through the passages down by the exhaust, or can I just run it straight to the head ?

I had a chance to make a few test runs today. I'm going to stick to my SAW Boats. I have lowered the price in the for sale section to 650. This would make someone a nice Twin, its just not for me. Phil

Back