transmitter for 3rd channel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark ham

What are you using for a transmitter for 3rd channel adjustment on the needle that's available now.

Hitec Lynx 4s. I chose it not just for the third channel, I wanted a 2.4Ghz radio that would handle digital servos and with telemetry to get the speed of my boats.

I switched to the Futab PMX a couple years ago and couldn’t be happier. Solid radio, FASST system, 3rd channel position and adjustments are programmable, and is very affordable and a lot of features for $180. No telemetry but I don’t need that.

I started using the Futaba 4PLS three or four years ago and, like Wally's PMX, it has a adjustable 3rd channel. It has telemetry which is great for watching receiver battery voltage , is highly affordable but not FASST, don't need that either

default_tongue.png

Module_026.jpg

Out of a sense of nostalgia I miss my first radio

img4901_24022011050249_1.jpg

But I'll take a modern radio over it every time.

Up until recently. I ran a 3PJS. That out dates yours Tom. I have the module for 2.4. Still run it in my RC buggy. I have two 4PKS now. Both are discontinued. LOL So no help.

I was thinking it might be kinda cool to pick up an FP-2s, gut it and install a modern transmitter in place.

Teamed up with a Dumas Atlas Van Lines U-76 powered by a K&B 40 and I'd be relieving my childhood dream r/c boat.

Need any G plug servos to go with the 3Pk ? That was a very nice setup. Mine got gummed up while being stored in the box, in the house. It's definitely the model for today's programmable systems.

Latest posts

Back