Top Speed III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

Don't get me wrong here, I not mention the word "copy". The boat is clearly not a copy!

I simply said that the sponsons looked like a Lynx. I should have been more specific.

What I am refering to is the crown in the deckline and what looks like a cut-away in the rear of the sponsons, (maybe it's a shadow).

Regards

Mark

What was the effect to the hull's ride attitude from making these changes guys?

JD,

Would you say it's worth incorporating these changes to the WOF30, seeing how it has a lot of similarity to the TS2?

Tim.

I'll let JD comment too.....

Been dare done dat Timbo :D

Seems like Mark made me up a set O' spoons with crowns, where the crown goes is tha key ;)

And a few other lil' tweeks,

Gener :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Don't get me wrong here, I not mention the word "copy". The boat is clearly not a copy!

I simply said that the sponsons looked like a Lynx. I should have been more specific.

What I am refering to is the crown in the deckline and what looks like a cut-away in the rear of the sponsons, (maybe it's a shadow).

Regards

Mark
Absolutely a shadow. There's no cutaway whatsoever.

I have incorporated the sponson deck change into my new 7.5 tunnel as well. Basically at the transom, the back of the deck is almost at the same level as the center section. The deck is flat.

JD

Saying the deck is "flat" means it's made from one piece of plywood on this WOF hull. There is a "crown/curve" front to back in the deck.

JD

Yep, it's a Lynx alright,, look how they airbrushed out the rear of the cockpit to make

it look like asphalt,, them Zamboni drivers are clever feller's.

So Jerry, is that a pic of your 7.5 tunnel or a topspeed III? If its a 7.5, who makes the cowl?

~James

to the TUNNEL DESIGNERS

is there any information from aeromarine with there tunnel design program in these new tunnel boats????????????????????

Ronald.

Hey Ronald,

For info.....

Rumor has it you have to hang with this Dude and dance around a fire pit at Midnite :eek:

I left out the Nekked part :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gener :D

Pic edit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gener, Mikey doesnt know how to act when he comes to the tunnel champs... too many rednecks. He is like the poster child compared to some of the idiots I hang with at the pond.....

Gener, You should make the Trek down to the 2007 Tunnel champs, Ronald and I both will be there, and I KNOW Mikey is coming back... Right?

Off topic -

Say Mikey,

Is that photo of your Redman one I took at Evansville?

JD
You bet it is JD what a sweet shot im gonna blow one up to go with the 05 photo i got when i won the concourse in o5...Mike Thanks agin for all the good shots

James.. Its like a circus.. :lol: i would not miss it for anything....

You got your trash talk

You got your drunk girl

You got the BEST EATING I HAVE EVER HAD.. cooked by some redneck called Gator..

You got your foreners

You got your white lighten

You got.... me coming back FOR SURE.

ROCK ON

Grimracer

James.. Its like a circus.. :lol: i would not miss it for anything....

You got your trash talk

You got your drunk girl

You got the BEST EATING I HAVE EVER HAD.. cooked by some redneck called Gator..

You got your foreners

You got your white lighten

You got.... me coming back FOR SURE.

ROCK ON

Grimracer
Grim,

You make sure you burn test that "shine" before you drink too much of it. Pour some in a spoon and lite it with a match, if the flame has a yellow tip, pass it to the next fellow or you will wish you had.

-Carl,

Back