Top Speed III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grim, if anyone would know about the color of flame to pass on it would have to be Sheriff Andy Taylor. :lol:

PS Carl, here is a pic of my Lynx

lynx.jpg

James.. Its like a circus.. :lol: i would not miss it for anything....

You got your trash talk

You got your drunk girl

You got the BEST EATING I HAVE EVER HAD.. cooked by some redneck called Gator..

You got your foreners

You got your white lighten

You got.... me coming back FOR SURE.

ROCK ON

Grimracer
Grim,

You make sure you burn test that "shine" before you drink too much of it. Pour some in a spoon and lite it with a match, if the flame has a yellow tip, pass it to the next fellow or you will wish you had.

-Carl,

Last edited:
That was the raffel boat from the S.C. shootout race. Running that Cooper pipe is a kicker too.

Bring it to the Jackson Race. Otto, Premo, Hurl Talley, Rushing, Cooper, the rowdy boys little brother (Wade-n-nator) I may drive something.

It is already HTB land up there so all the HTB gang will be there. I hear Mark Hopper is calling in some out of town action like Ernie Laflure to the race..probably some others too.

Grim and his TS gang should show... JD??? this should be a race you would not want to miss!

1st place throphies only! In my opinion, that's the way it should always be!

Jackson Tenn Oct 21st & 22nd get your entries in!

-Carl,

Last edited by a moderator:

You got your trash talk

You got your drunk girl

You got your foreners

ROCK ON

Grimracer

Yeah boy I tell you whatt it don't get any better than the outboard famely reuinin. Kevin got rid of that drunk girl I think he said he wasa gonna bring his cusin to next years reuinin :huh: . Maybe James can keep Ronalds rear end in the jeep seat and not out the jeep window :eek: . and as for our long hair buddy from up where ever the heck he is from we gonna cook up 2 pots of eatens and 2 jars of fire water to wash it all down with next year. cause as you know us fat boys down south like to eat B) . Lookin forward to the electric guys coming and runnin with us. That is if they can handle the smack talking befor the racing even begins. If you can't handle the smack don't bother coming to the track. ;)

You got your trash talk

You got your drunk girl

You got your foreners

ROCK ON

Grimracer

Yeah boy I tell you whatt it don't get any better than the outboard famely reuinin. Kevin got rid of that drunk girl I think he said he wasa gonna bring his cusin to next years reuinin :huh: . Maybe James can keep Ronalds rear end in the jeep seat and not out the jeep window :eek: . and as for our long hair buddy from up where ever the heck he is from we gonna cook up 2 pots of eatens and 2 jars of fire water to wash it all down with next year. cause as you know us fat boys down south like to eat B) . Lookin forward to the electric guys coming and runnin with us. That is if they can handle the smack talking befor the racing even begins. If you can't handle the smack don't bother coming to the track. ;)
Man I love this kinda talkin. B)

Ronald.

You got your trash talk

You got your drunk girl

You got your foreners

ROCK ON

Grimracer

Man I love this kinda talkin. B)

Ronald.
I wonder if the Jackson clan will have some time for grudge racin,you know Sponson splitin,SPANKIN and plain wide open racin? COMON MARK lets get them there KITTYS un TS-10's Mikey

Back