Top Speed 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collins1172

Ive been away from the hobby for a while. I really liked the Top Speed 2 when i was here before. Just wondering what happened to them? I thought it was an excellent boat. Well anyways, if anyone has just the hull in good shape and you want to sell it, let me know. [email protected]

Ive been away from the hobby for a while. I really liked the Top Speed 2 when i was here before. Just wondering what happened to them? I thought it was an excellent boat. Well anyways, if anyone has just the hull in good shape and you want to sell it, let me know. [email protected]
If you liked the Top Speed 2 then you will really like the VS1!!!! no comparison!!!

S

check with properchopper on OSE, i just got a FE converted TS2 from him (nice job too) and i know he had 2 for sale. i dont know if he sold it allready but check it out.

Maybe. I want to build and electric. I already have the TS2 radio box. Should be nice.

Where is OSE? I have an outboard already. It has a 550 motor up under the cowling. Im gonna stick a brushless motor under it.

Back