TOLEDO SHOW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norm j

B) HELLO EVERYONE, AS AS YOU MAY KNOW, THE TOLEDO R-C SHOW IS THIS WEEKEND

ANYONE PLANNING ON ATTENDING?

SEE YOU THERE

NORM J

Norm,

yea, leaving in the morning (Thurs) should be there before noon getting set up. I'll be hanging at the AMA booth off and on. Stop by and introduce.

have a safe trip :)

Norm, I'm planning on being there. We'll be meeting up again Saturday at noon by the static boat display.

Misshydro is talking about entering her little Oh Boy Oberto! hydro in the competition.

I've got the day off tomorrow and I'm going in the afternoon to avoid the Saturday congestion. Josh-

Can not wait...

I will be at the show sat and sun in the AquaCraft Booth. If you get a chance to stop by the Futaba booth take a moment to look at some World Champion class radios. Looks like the new PK4 might be at the show!

Grim

I've got the day off tomorrow and I'm going in the afternoon to avoid the Saturday congestion. Josh-
I thought that too. A few years ago I went on a Friday as I thought that it wouldn't be as packed. Boy was I wrong! It must be that several thousand others thought the same thing.

I tried a Sunday also. I'm thinking that it was the year that the 5/3 Ballpark opened. It was slower that day but if you're shopping you miss out on some deals but then again sellers don't want to reload stuff so you can get last-minute deals.

Last year when I won the Competion boat class with my 69 Pak, I enter it in the show on Friday afternoon. and by 3:00 that place totally cleared out, could actually walk around. Could be different this year.

OK, we didn't raise that much Hell but still had a lot of fun there.

Oh yeah, the video turned out OK that you thought that I couldn't get. :) It wasn't easy, that's for sure.

:rolleyes: AH HELL GUYS, IT'S JUST A TRADITION FOR ME,I GOT ALOT OF INSPERATION

OUT OF THOSE SHOWS!!! MY FIRST INTEREST WAS AIRPLANES,BUT AT ONE POINT I FOUND,THAT R-C POWER BOATS WERE MORE FUN AND REWARDING!ROCK ON PEOPLE!!!

NORM J

Last edited by a moderator:
Norm was shopping for everything today and was caught checking out the booth babes! ;)

As Josh found out, Friday was really slow and it wasn't too busy at all today. Attendance was really down as I didn't have the usual problem of fighting through the crowds.

There wasn't a lot there for the boat fans, some overpriced stuff in the swap shop area and some new boats for those into scale ships. I did manage to get out of there without spending too much money. Grimmie was showing off Aquacraft's boats.

Parking was ridiculous at $10.00 then $8.00 a head to get in.

Some of the usual suspects were there. I ran into Taylor Shaw and Randall Thomas. Rick Eyrich of RCBM fame found me.

Ron, Booth babes----oh my gosh----even CJ, my 17 yr old son was drooling. We got there 10:30 friday and the place was packed again. Mr Hahn's "79" Miss Bud's griffin was the only power boat at the time. Pretty nice I will say. We had a good time and spent too much money again.

Yes, there was a nice selection of booth babes this year, even some of the older ones were kinda hot!

The USS Missouri won Best of Show. The boaters are really stepping up their game putting the once dominating planes to shame with the quality of workmanship.

The Bud boat got 1st place in the Competition boat class. Jack Kipfer got another 1st, it must be at least his 14th year in a row in the Pleasure boat class.

Back