Toledo Show, who's coming?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Olson

This coming weekend is the annual Toledo Show, www.toledoshow.com . We're coming in (4 of us) Friday morning this year so wondering who else is making the drive. Grimmie will be at the Tower/OS/Futaba/Great Planes/AquaCraft/etc. booth and Joe Petro with Fred Howe at the Zippkit's booth.

I will be hanging around the AquaCraft area, ThunderTiger area, VS tanks and Estes.

Its also nice to add that Team Futaba/AquaCraft Power Team member Michael Ball will be hanging out for a few hours in the AquaCraft booth as well.

Come say hi!

Grim

Dan, I might see you on Saturday. I called the guy that's supposed to ride with me and his work schedule got changed so now he has weekends off. He also completely forgot about what was going on this weekend! I've also got to deal with a PO'ed wife as she took Friday off to watch the pets while we were supposed to be gone.

Looks like Ron Zaker Sr as well as Gooycheese will be at the show!

Come one come all!

Grim

Dan, I might see you on Saturday. I called the guy that's supposed to ride with me and his work schedule got changed so now he has weekends off. He also completely forgot about what was going on this weekend! I've also got to deal with a PO'ed wife as she took Friday off to watch the pets while we were supposed to be gone.
ok

send wifey to work :wub: !! think she was p,o. -ed before! ;)

If she isn't PO'ed about something, I have to check her for a pulse! :D I've been off on vacation this week and have just about lived in the dungeon since the first day trying to get a 'rigger done. So far it's been kind of a secret build but you probably saw the engine at the Fort Wayne swap meet that I bought from Kevin. The hull also came from him about 2 weeks before that.

Zaker was there 2 years ago but I don't know if Paul's been there before or not. It's always good to see all of you guys anyway.

Back