TLR and RTR the same.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydrofan08

OUR GUARANTEE

Twisted Liquid is very aggressive about our products quality and we stand behind every product we offer. At no time are you stuck with any item you purchase from TLR. If you are not happy with any of our products. TLR offers a 100% product refund in the case you are not satisfied.

Most talk performance. Twisted Liquid has mastered it.

If we don't perform, you don't pay period.

Twisted Liquid hopes you will join our winning team of customers and trophy taking RTR powerboat racers across the world. TLR looks forward to building your custom performance products for you. Please feel free to explore our website, chat with our live operators if you got questions, or lets us know if you need any assistants.

We will be glad to help in anyway we can.

=====================================================================

This is really amazing. There are people I know who to this day have yet received any kind of refund after months and months. This crook has their parts and their money. Even the local hobby shop knows them as crooks and told them to stay off their property.

RTR is TLR and vise versa and no they DO NOT HAVE ANY online techs what so ever! it's all run by James Barringer or whatever which pretends to be some tech.

Well if this guy can't be man enough to handle his end of the deal then you know what this makes him which I can't post it here. WHAT A CROOK!!!

OUR GUARANTEETwisted Liquid is very aggressive about our products quality and we stand behind every product we offer. At no time are you stuck with any item you purchase from TLR. If you are not happy with any of our products. TLR offers a 100% product refund in the case you are not satisfied.

Most talk performance. Twisted Liquid has mastered it.

If you pay, we don't deliver, period.

Twisted Liquid hopes you will join our winning team of customers and trophy taking RTR powerboat racers across the world. TLR looks forward to building your custom performance products for you. Please feel free to explore our website, chat with our live operators if you got questions, or lets us know if you need any assistants.

We will be glad to help in anyway we can.

=====================================================================

This is really amazing. There are people I know who to this day have yet received any kind of refund after months and months. This crook has their parts and their money. Even the local hobby shop knows them as crooks and told them to stay off their property.

RTR is TLR and vise versa and no they DO NOT HAVE ANY online techs what so ever! it's all run by James Barringer or whatever which pretends to be some tech.

Well if this guy can't be man enough to handle his end of the deal then you know what this makes him which I can't post it here. WHAT A CROOK!!!
You can tell this guy has no higher education. Nice grammar. And I assume this is something he has posted on his website. LMAO!

Travis

Yep, he took my money a few months ago. I would talk on that tech talk thing trying to get a refund, and it would be someone else daily..In the end, I realized, it was always James calling himself someone else. I finally got my money back from paypal, AFTER death threats from him were made to me via phone and he would email heckling me for about a month. Yes, DEATH THREATS! He said when he got done with me I would not be able to walk. Well, I'm still here, he closed down his site, only to reopen again a couple months later with newer fancier wording. He is scum, and I would love to meet him in person to spit in his face some day.

Yep, he took my money a few months ago. I would talk on that tech talk thing trying to get a refund, and it would be someone else daily..In the end, I realized, it was always James calling himself someone else. I finally got my money back from paypal, AFTER death threats from him were made to me via phone and he would email heckling me for about a month. Yes, DEATH THREATS! He said when he got done with me I would not be able to walk. Well, I'm still here, he closed down his site, only to reopen again a couple months later with newer fancier wording. He is scum, and I would love to meet him in person to spit in his face some day.
good luck maggots like fecees and he is the king maggot.. he will be handled someday man.. karma is a mofo..lol

term

Back