Titanium boom tubes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who Seles then would love tl try. I go thru aluminum to fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes i have tried TI tubes and it`s nothing i can reccommend.

Over time they get bent as AL tubes so your setup is not the same from the beginning of the sesson to the end and that`s not good.

The price is just to much also.

CF or GF is the best.

Over all the years i have been racing nothing beats Carbon Fibre.

Anders

Last edited by a moderator:
You will see if you remove your tubes and put them on a flat table you will see more or less wobble.

Can be the thing that change your setup but you wonder it Changes but you don`t notice it so easy.

Anders

I see, thanks
default_smile.png

Use Easton arrow shafts! You can get the hybrids with Alaminium core and carbon wrap! In many sizes try Lancaster Archery

The Easton ACC arrows can bend and stay bent. The idea was to build a straighter carbon arrow and to increase the weight per grain of arrow for better penetration,more kinetic energy

You guys would know!! But what if you insert a carbon arrow in an aluminium one? Then use them both? Me i just just go up in tip grains or get out the mechanicals for kinetic energy!those ACC are out of my budget! Or I just get out the .220 swift or the .338 Lapua!

I don't think carbon arrows would be good for much more than a .07 nitro rigger or mini sprint fast electric. Carbon arrows are roughly 0.30" diameter and fairly thin wall.

The upside of carbon for arrows or outrigger booms is generally they are either true, or they break. Metal tubes as mentioned will bend and potentially to a small enough degree you won't notice it to the eye, but enough to throw your hulls tuning off.

Back