Titan Titanium Turn Fins (Gas)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Rapedius

Randy Rap Titanium Turn Fins
Supporting Member
Vendor
TITAN Titanium Turn Fins are made from .080" Ti-6Al-4V Titanium sheets. This is the same strong and lightweight material used in the making of aircraft, spacecraft and missiles. Titanium is recognized for having the highest strength to weight ratio of all metals. It is non-toxic, non corrosive and twice as strong as aluminum yet weighs almost half that of stainless steel.

Finished TITAN fins are razor sharp and have a satin finish. They come ready to bolt on. Due to the light weight and thinness of the material we have found an increase of 2-3 mph compared to the thicker and heavier fins out there.

Prices are in US funds and include US shipping plus Paypal fees.

TITAN Sport Hydro - $95

TITAN Thunderboat - $95

TITAN Warpath Riggers - $95

TITAN Roadrunner Rigger - $95

TITAN Mono (left & right) - $65

Paypal payment to: [email protected]

4c1e5f377220b857957b5aabaa81a9ab.jpg

5afe8305fcfca54a380eb770e05ec19e.jpg

TITAN Titanium Turn Fin.JPG

WarpathPROFIN2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Aloha Randy I live in hawaii will the turn fin work on a whiplash can u send pic

Hi Jon. The first fin pictured above is for the Whiplash. It works great on both the Whip and Backlash.

Add $4 for shipping to Hawaii. Thanks ... Randy

I asked Randy if he would make me a custom Ti fin for my gas Jag which he did. It's a great piece!

Here it is in action.

Ken,

I have one of Randy's curved fins on my 1986 Miss Budweiser, and I love it. ZERO issues turning the boat.

And when the advertisement says 'razor' sharp, it means 'razor' sharp!

Ken,

Randy would be able to tell you better the one I am running on my 1/8th scale. It does look a lot like the first picture in the first post however.

Back