Timing Numbers - CMB & MAC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesso2118

Does anyone know what the timing numbers are for the .21 CMB RS & the .21 MAC Outboard engines????

I am primarily interested in whether there is any difference in the induction timing, however, it would also be good to know the exhaust and transfer timing.

Thanks,

James

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news on this boys.

Watching with interest... Really would like to know also.

Cheers

Dave

No news yet.......... :unsure: :unsure:

My main reason for asking is I am running a MAC crank in my rebuilt CMB RS and was wondering whether there were any differences???

BTW, the engine is running great :D

Regards,

James

I´m allso intersted in the numbers for the CMB

have one on a Lynx

regards

anders/

Last edited by a moderator:
James...

What pipe you running on that CMB now?

What % nitro you run in it also?

I just got some more methonal to mix up some more fuel to really get serious with testing my Mac OBT...

Dave

Hi

60% nitro and Irwin pipe

I have Silverbullit if it´s better

regards

anders/

James...

I just got some more methonal to mix up some more fuel to really get serious with testing my Mac OBT...

Dave
Dave,

I've got an Irwin Pipe on it at the moment and it's going good, however, I'm keen to put the SPP NR21OB pipe back on it. When I used to run it with the SPP and it used to come on VERRRYY hard. I run 50% nitro with 20% Oil (15% Klotz & 5% Castor).

Regards,

James

James...

Dave
Dave run a irwin (i used the silver bullet and the irwin brought it too life!!) and 50% fuel. Try a few carbs n props 40x53 works well for me. ;)

Back