Time is running out...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al my friend

I can not make the race this year. I will be out of town on Business. Please say Hiho to all the gang.

Grim

Thanks for the post, I didnt realize this was a pre-register. :) At first I didnt know what race you where talking about, I didnt know the races by Chicago Challenge I knew it by Marquette or Midlothian. I will send my email today.

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Al

Haven't heard anything from you did you get my entry. i e-mailed it to tlast weekend.

Thanks

Tom

I am curious about the same thing I emailed my entry 6/16 and was hoping for a response saying " you are in" or something? Was my email received?

I had a lot of fun at the race , meet a lot of new people, Good food. I made the recover team work for it. Thanks to the Marquette RC Boat club they did a great job.

Tom & Kelly

Thank You Marquette RC Boat Club, I had a Great Time and had fun putting more screen names to faces :) I did get roasted in the Sun but all is good. I also want to thank Mark Voorhies and Bill Van Kirk for letting me pit for them, I hope I can pit for you again ( I learn alot).

Thanks Again,

Paul

Back