thunder tiger ob

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Taylor

Anybody have the scoop on the Thunder Tiger outboards that Tower Hobbies is advertising. Looks like higher hp than the OS. :unsure:

Fun little motor one on ebay nib for cheap... most will say they are not as strong as a os but do the right things and they scream!!! Will be interesting now that they are selling both gear ratios...

its infact a typo rick.... the o.s will take the tt in stock form.... i never believe the hp ratings.... the tt will infact scream modified...

alden

Several guys are running them down here in D3 Rick and they seem to work well with very little tweaking. I plan on running one on my ModVP as soon as things get back to normal.
wink.gif

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Alden, I'm ready to put mine together. You already worked a sleeve for me. Are you able to Mod the head button yet? What prop and pipe should I use? It's going on a Vision tunnel. Bought a header but need an exhaust header seal. What do you suggest? Thanks Tom

Several guys are running them down here in D3 Rick and they seem to work well with very little tweaking. I plan on running one on my ModVP as soon as things get back to normal.
wink.gif

Andy
That's good to hear, $200 is better than $350. :) :) I've been waiting for things t get back to normal too, For 40 yrs. now :( What is normal anyway??? I got the plans for the 30". Now to find time to sit down and put my changes on them.

tom,,,kroggs knows the ropes my friend... yes,,i can do the button for you,,,please send it on over,,,lathe is ready to spin..lol...

if you can get a gadjetcraft carbon pipe thats the ticket,,,it may have to be messed with if it hasnt already...

the silver bullet hp by mark hopper works very well....the x637 or a reduced x640 is where you will find your prop...

shoot me that button...ill take care of ya...

pm me if you would like...

alden

Latest posts

Back